Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 5 Thread Oct. 6

I was so pumped in the first, but now I'm as nervous as a dog shitting thumbtacks.

Enough RISP fails.

damn its still relatively early in the game, and I already feel like its been 7 innings with the Yanks batting instead of 4, lotta pitches for Fister.

AFraud walks..hate seeing the leadoff walk.

This is a very tight strike zone as was the case in game 3 when CC struggled with his control.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Is the strike zone starting to get smaller.

It might be, but Fister seems to have lost a bit of his command too.

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="KalineCountry":r9so4lq2]Is the strike zone starting to get smaller.

It might be, but Fister seems to have lost a bit of his command too.[/quote:r9so4lq2]

The Yankees are taking a lot more pitches and fouling more off the 2nd time through as well.

I know it's been said a lot...but fuck these announcers. I loathe them sooo much. 3rd game in a row I've had to mute. Bullshit.

tigersofjustice said:
Doug is not using enough of his off speed stuff. Pretty much all 4 seem or two seem.

Radio talking about how he can't locate his curve or change.

Back