Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 5 Thread Oct. 6

Atta boy Mags - make Girardi swap another pitcher! What is he doing?? Seems like over management to me..

another change, I don't like how they looked against hughes so I like it.

Time to break out of it right here Alex....Help out your battery mate with a couple more runs.

tbone413 said:
Could these announcers make it any more obvious that they want the Yankees to win? Im not normal one to complain about announcers being biased but these guys are a sick joke

They need bath towels to wipe their chins.

I feel as if going to your pen this often will backfire at least once. Meaning one of these pitchers won't retire the hitters they are supposed to. And that the lack of trust in his pitchers will hurt their confidence?

Fuck it, lets go Tigers

Alex still doesn't have a hit in this series and now he's gotta face a lefty

A 20-pitch third inning for Fister, puts him at 51. If he gets through one more, you might see Scherzer get up, just in case

Alright Alex!

Monkey off your back brother....cash in big next time.

Back