Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 5 Thread Oct. 6

Scherzer pitching 6th inning, throw strikes Max throw them for strikes,

teixeira fouls back, fastball in, swings and misses a changeup, fastball up and Max is dialing the fastball to 98, fastball fouled back, changeup outside full count, fastball fouled back, drilled to deep center and Jackson has a bead on it and catches it in the warning track,

f'n darling saying Scherzer out of his routine pitching in relief but give cc a medal and was fine doing it ??

ffswisher changeup strike call, swings and misses a fastball, fastball outside, changeup one hop grounder to Peralta,

pos posada changeup outside, fastball strike call on the corner, grounder past cringe for a single,

Fk,

ffmartin changeup strike call, swings and misses a fastball, fastball low, swings and misses a low pitch,

wow,

Tigers lead 3 - 1.

Glad to see the blue eye scherzer came to pitch today and not the brown eye!

I can see why the D-Backs might have wanted him in relief.. He has dynamite stuff for short work..

inge should be in the dugout showing everyone about his wrist flicking trick. i wanna see a tiger HR this inning

dpinsea said:
What is TBS gonna say when Detroit closes this out? Are they still gonna talk about the Yankees?

It won't be that the Tigers won, it will be how the yankees lost and disect from the yankees point of view.

15 consecutive scoreless innings now for Max against the Yankees.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
dpinsea said:
What is TBS gonna say when Detroit closes this out? Are they still gonna talk about the Yankees?

It won't be that the Tigers won, it will be how the yankees lost and disect from the yankees point of view.
same thing for ESPN.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
dpinsea said:

That will be the only time I enjoy hearing about the skankees.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
dpinsea said:

I'm actually looking forward to Buck and McCarver

justinrose74 said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]

I'm actually looking forward to Buck and McCarver

^^^^

If I lived to 200, I would have never expected to see those words.

Back