Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 5 Thread Oct. 6

Get through this next inning, I like our chances to score with Cabrera batting first. Wonder if Coke will be seen in this inning. Could see him and Beniot....yay

Spockmaster said:
god this lineup is just pathetic offensively sometimes. how can you K 12 times in 6.2 innings? ugh.

Well half of them are between just two guys

gowings2004 said:
is the guy singing this song for real? holy fucking monotone

He's a new yorker so he is the best thing ever apparently

Well at least Delmon didn't K too...Only Peralta and VMart haven't done so.

Just think...we have a chance to win a playoff series against the Yankees where Verlander only pitched once and our lineup has only scored 17 runs in 5 games.

This game has been brutal.

I haven't really been able to enjoy it at all.

Too fucking nerve racking.

Fuck, wish I could smoke right now.

I think Wendy's needs to rethink the strategy of putting Dave Thomas' daughter in the commercials. That chick does not make me hungry. Good god.

TigerMud said:
Spockmaster said:
god this lineup is just pathetic offensively sometimes. how can you K 12 times in 6.2 innings? ugh.

then santiago with 2 more plus a DP...bleh.

TigerMud said:
Spockmaster said:

\
Yep, Jackson and Kelly are closing in on a pair of Golden Sombreros.

...why the fuck is raburn in and not dirks? he's such a defensive liability...

Back