Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 5 Thread Oct. 6

dpinsea said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]

It won't be that the Tigers won, it will be how the yankees lost and disect from the yankees point of view.

That will be the only time I enjoy hearing about the skankees.

Likewise, they can discuss all of the East Coast teams' failures for all that I will care, while the rest of the country watches the remainder of the postseason...

god this lineup is just pathetic offensively sometimes. how can you K 12 times in 6.2 innings? ugh.

Nolan Ryan eat your heart out.. Who needs him when you have the bum Yankee pitching dominating this lineup..

well, that sucked. i doubt we can get much off of rivera either. we gotta keep holding them.

Tigers 7th inning,

Jackson takes a strike on the corner, fastball in is fouled back, awful average with 2 strikes for Austin, slider low, fastball high outside and ffmartin trys to pull it in a half a foot, fastball swings and misses gets away and throw to first,

Camera on the Tigers dugout and Verlander trying to talk leyland into letting him pitch,

Kelly strike call, takes outside, fastball fouled back, check swing off the corner and f'n third base ump says he did, fu eric cooper,

Young can he do it again takes a fastball inside, holds up on a curve low, swings at that one, Tigers hitters are suckers for off speed low, fastball popped up to second,

Cabrera has to lead off the 8th for around the 200th time this year.

Back