Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 5 Thread Oct. 6

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that might have been the most nerve wreaking game i've ever seen

Excellent win.. Awesome job by the pitching all around.. But next series will be a dogfight.. Those aren't the same Rangers the Tigers played in the regular season.. I'm telling you, that is the best offense in baseball..

What should I listen to tomorrow?

New York sports radio or Detroit sports radio?

Valverde 9th inning,

f'n granderson 2 and 1, throw strikes Valverde, fastball inside corner called strike, shyt outside full count, fly to left and Raburn has it nonchalant style,

2 more outs,

f'n cano broken bat fly to Jackson,

1 more out,

f'n aroid fastball low and a strike call, splitter called strike two, fastball outside, fastball swings and misses,

TIGERS WIN 3 - 2,
WE ARE GOING TO THE ALCS,
VALVERDE SHUTS THE CROWD,
TIGERS BEAT THE YANKEES AT YANKEE STADIUM

THANK YOU KELLY, YOUNG, VMART, VALVERDE, BENOIT, SCHERZER, and FISTER!!!

Doesn't get any less stressful from here. Hope the bats wake up or it could be a short series.

MI_Thumb said:
ROOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU YANKEES, FUCK YOU TBS, FUCK YOU ESPN, FUCK YOU EVERYONE WHO IS NOT A TIGERS FAN.

Plus 1.

Have to admit that by the 7th, I really didn't think that the Tigers were gonna win this thing.

Back