Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 5 Thread Oct. 6

bdemil1 said:
Give Leyland all the credit in the world. He out managed Girardi and seemed like most of his moves worked!!
grin.png

Agree.

I had a weird calm the whole game that I didn't have in game 4... Not saying I wasn't nervous and am not going to have a heart attack but there was just a feeling in me we were going to win.

I think I'm settled on 105.3 the fan in NY tomorrow. The tears will be so delicious as well as the airwave lynching of A-Rod.

MI_Thumb said:
Some people owe Leyland and Kelly apologies.

People will continue to bitch about his line ups but he ain't changing them. We have some really good players and some very below average players. It's not like he's playing these guys and sitting Pujols on the bench. Some of these stinkers have to play every night. There's nothing that can be changed at this point. But he pushed the right buttons.

AND WE GET TO USE VERLANDER IN GAME 1!

lol bavarianinnman love the second gif. Has that guy ever changed his hulk fist?

AND WE GET TO USE VERLANDER IN GAME 1!

Pitching rotation should be in better shape for the ALCS.

So the pitching lineup against Texas will be Verlander, Porcello, Scherzer and Fister?

Wow I'm watching the replay of the strikeout to end it, and FUCK TBS DOUBLE!!!

They showed more of some fat bitch crying, Texiera consoling Arod, and other Yankee fans moping in the dugout then they did Tigers celebrating.

Die in a Fire Ted Turner, Die in a fire.

pr0tege said:
So the pitching lineup against Texas will be Verlander, Porcello, Scherzer and Fister?

Fister Game 3, maybe Scherzer game 2.

BEST WHISKEY I'VE EVER DRANK IS RIGHT IN MY HAND!!! GRATS TIGERS!!

Feels sooooo goooood!! First time I've been to the boards since mid/early game. My stream was running 30 seconds behind, didn't want spoilers :)

I'm thinking it might just be Verlander / Scherzer / Fister / Verlander / Scherzer / Fister / Verlander.

Now that we actually get days off and don't play 5+ games in less than a week.

Back