Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 5 Thread Oct. 6

MI_Thumb said:
tigers99888 said:
It was a good AB other than the end result.. Better than Avila's

The end result was the same, no better, no worse.

Does not matter how many pitches he wastes, or anything, he failed in that AB.
He's Ramon Santiago and it was 2 outs.. It was good considering him... You expect more from JP and Avila especially with less than 2 outs.. ..

Swisher takes a strike, does his prototypical whining to the ump immediately after. Don't know how he manages to not get tossed every game, he complains more than anyone I've seen.

tigersofjustice said:
Swisher takes a strike, does his prototypical whining to the ump immediately after. Don't know how he manages to not get tossed every game, he complains more than anyone I've seen.

i hope they keep complaining.....their strike zone might get a little bit bigger if they piss off the ump

Strike call on the outside corner, arod doesn't have a reason to bitch,

changeup away but tesieira still hit it hard,

swisher with a strike call and now he's bitching, jammed with a fastball and a one hop to Peralta runner stays on second,

pos posada now Fister is squeezed on the inside corner, strike call, and another, and the TBS ass wipe is very low key,

Fister with 26 pitches,

Tigers lead 2 - 0.

Fister looking good so far.

With his control, and this umps strike zone, he could be deadly this game.

tigers99888 said:
MI_Thumb said:
The end result was the same, no better, no worse.

Does not matter how many pitches he wastes, or anything, he failed in that AB.
He's Ramon Santiago and it was 2 outs.. It was good considering him... You expect more from JP and Avila especially with less than 2 outs.. ..

I'm just saying, man on 3rd, 2 outs, season on the line.

Anything but an RBI there is a failure, does not matter if it was Ramon, or Miggy.

Well done Doug, we need some runs here boys, this lineup is too good to expect to win with 2 or 3 runs.

Tigers have to do alot better than the past 27 two out risp opportunites,

Back