Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 5 Thread Oct. 6

It worked in the 1st but I am not sure I like how aggressive they are against this guy. If it is a strike you have to swing but we need to get his pc up a little. Also, they need to step out of the box and break up his rhythm a little bit. On the other hand, they can just get his pc up by doing that. We need that run.

geez if that throw was on target it would have been a close play lol. Ordonez is just inexcusably slow lol.

Nice AB Maggs, I'm going to miss him next year.

Come Alex, we believe in ya buddy...Maggs want's to come home.

If we get to see Hughes early, it should be a fun night. I thought that about aj too though.

Would've loved a hit but avila gets the job done. Bring him home Jhonny

Hughes mowed the Tigers down in two innings of work on Tuesday. I don't think he has the same success if he gets in tonights game.

Need this run boys...

Come on little buddy, make up for game 4

Back