Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 5 Thread Oct. 6

f'n announcer anderson was all set to drool over jeter getting a hit down the line, great stop by Cabrera.

sit down granderson, now persona non grata when you play the Tigers.

I honestly won't feel safe about this game until the Tigers score 7 or 8 runs..

8 more innings just like that and the Champange will flow!!!

I like Grandy and root for him when the yankees aren't playing the Tigers but I am sick and tired of seeing ex Tigers beat us. Glad to see him get sent back to the bench empty handed there.

tigers99888 said:
I honestly won't feel safe about this game until the Tigers score 7 or 8 runs..

I know, I won't feel safe till papa grande is dancing off the mound.

Very impressive 1st inning for Fister.
9 pitches,
Tigers lead 2 - 0.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
tigersofjustice said:
Profile on Fister KC, wasn't sure if I could self promote as ESPN did not like it, not sure about the attitude here with regards to that.

Colin, I would say it is ok, maybe put in a separate thread.
To bad it wasn't posted pregame.

Yeah I literally wrote it when I got home from work today. So I was trying to get it done before first pitch. Just barely made it. ;)

Good job Dougie, bats need to keep the pressure on nova. It would be awesome to put this game to bed early.

f'n nova had given up 4 homeruns the last 80 innings before the back to back jacks by Kelly and Young.

Back