Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees Game Thread August 8

popping in while on my meal at work.

is it still too early to say that i fucking hate this trade? because i fucking hate this trade. annabelle (lols) is fucking garbage in the AL.

popping in while on my meal at work.

is it still too early to say that i fucking hate this trade? because i fucking hate this trade. annabelle (lols) is fucking garbage in the AL.

I said it before they even got to Detroit.

Not that they don't make us better, but we overpaid.

Another?

Was his first the GIDP earlier?
I've posted the same thing several times over the last month. Seems lately when there is a heavy anti-Delmon flavor early in these game threads he has a big hit or 2.

I've posted the same thing several times over the last month. Seems lately when there is a heavy anti-Delmon flavor early in these game threads he has a big hit or 2.

Okay, sorry then, I misinterpreted.

I thought you were implying he was having a monster game or something.

Wow, nice job coming off the bench cold and getting a big hit Dirks!

They gave Delmon a hit for that?

Scorer trying to protect Tiexiera's gold glove? That has to be an error.

Okay, sorry then, I misinterpreted.

I thought you were implying he was having a monster game or something.
No, not at all. I just don't get all the hatred of him. He's not far off from his career averages. BA is a bit lower than normal, but his power #'s are around his norm. He doesn't pencil himself into the 5 hole every day. He's actually been fairly productive the last month+.

Back