Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

tOfficial Posters' Picture Thread

King Cole Records coming at ya, we sip only the best Dom P, cause I'm smooth like that.

Yeah my buddy and I celebrated with a $125 bottle of 2002 Vintage Dom P.

MAIZEandBLUE09 said:
Someone needs to get Michdadreturns over here

Hey, thanks for the thought MaizeNBlue09. You too GBIA. I had just read this for the first time today. BTW, I will post a picture soon. Thanks guys.

Oh, I also made out just fine on that oil option.
grin.png

uofm06marine said:
My Squad Leader and myself. I am the one on the right.

talking about how many babies you're going to kill today?

(I kid, I kid)

Meditatedkickaboxa said:
MichChamp02 said:
talking about how many babies you're going to kill today?

(I kid, I kid)

Really? You thought that was something worth kidding about?
Yes. I don't really think he or his squad leader are going to kill babies.

No big deal. I have some thick skin, I understand you didn't mean anything by it.

uofm06marine said:
No big deal. I have some thick skin, I understand you didn't mean anything by it.

ha. one of my former classmates is an AF JAG in Iraq. We call him a baby killer all the time, and he just laughs... mostly. On the days he actually kills babies, he breaks down sobbing.

Jever4321 said:
Hey uofm06marine,

Thank you!

No worries Jever. It is my honor to serve along and lead some of the hardest working and finest people I have ever known. Thank you all for the support.

Picture of me and my son at the Minnesota game... We had a blast. he was very impressed with the stadium and the band, and how many people come to the Michigan games.

michlady77 said:
good pic

where were you sitting?

Thanks ML...

We were in section 41 on the vistors side... Seats were great and we had a blast... My son even liked football on Saturday... He likes going to games but cannot stand watching them no matter how hard I try. But still he was very impressed with everything about the stadium, fan's, game, and band.. He was calculating how much money and trying to add it all up how much Michigan made on each home game... We had such a fantastic time ML...

We avenged my only loss at the Big house in 2005 verses Minnesota and now Michigan is 7-1 in games I have attended so i am very lucky in that regards plus two bowl wins.... I am still jacked up about the whole weekend...

Back