Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

tOfficial Posters' Picture Thread

This is me and my dogs when we ran into Dinozzo while we were out on a walk - I've had this pic up as an avatar on the ESPN board, as some of you may remember.

Have I ever told this story before?

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]This is me and my dogs when we ran into Dinozzo while we were out on a walk - I've had this pic up as an avatar on the ESPN board, as some of you may remember.

What story? The one about you having this pic as your avatar or when you met Dinozzo?

Hungry said:
[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]This is me and my dogs when we ran into Dinozzo while we were out on a walk - I've had this pic up as an avatar on the ESPN board, as some of you may remember.

What story? The one about you having this pic as your avatar or when you met Dinozzo?

The Dinozzo story; the avatar part isn't much of a story; it's not like I was being serviced by the UCLA pom pom girls when I uploaded it.

Now if that had been happening...then it would have been a story...

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
Hungry said:

The Dinozzo story; the avatar part isn't much of a story; it's not like I was being serviced by the UCLA pom pom girls when I uploaded it.

Who's Dinozzo? ;)

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Lucy..

She is a Australian Shepard mix and she is a great dog... I have had the pleasure of having three dogs in my life and can say they have all been great.. Toby in my youth. Jake from 1992-2005. and Lucy since 2006. She is well mannered and a very loyal and great with everyone.
Now she can not catch a ball like Jake could but she is just about perfect.

My Beagle's name is Jake!

michlady77 said:
[color=#006400 said:

She is a Australian Shepard mix and she is a great dog... I have had the pleasure of having three dogs in my life and can say they have all been great.. Toby in my youth. Jake from 1992-2005. and Lucy since 2006. She is well mannered and a very loyal and great with everyone.

My grandson's name is Jake!

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
michlady77 said:

My grandson's name is Jake!

Congrats on your grandkid. Fantastic!!!!! You have me by only 2 years but we had to wait many years before our only two kids were born (a few miscarries) so i am a few years away from grandkids...

Great photo... Jake is a great name... Congrats again...

michlady77 said:
[color=#006400 said:

Beagle's are great dogs... My dad had a few when he was a kid and raved about them... My mother never let him get one though...LOL...

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
Hungry said:

Well, yes, you asked for it:

The Dinozzo story wasn't much of a story either!!

Hungry said:
[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]

Ya think?

just messing with you Tinsel, its a great story!

Ha, ha, ha...

...that's what Gibbs says to Dinozzo when Dinozzo says something obvious...he says "ya think, Dinozzo?"

Back