Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

tOfficial Posters' Picture Thread

I had issues with being a Mod too -- sense of 'duty' to be on the board a lot and had the same 'addiction' issues.

That said, I need to be better now at not logging on at home from teh iPad or whatever

MichChamp02 said:
I think you guys are just afraid of missing quality posts from me.

Yes, because we have to look so hard to find them.

(thanks for the softball)

. . . or the joy of jumping on bad quality ones.

Which one is more likely?

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]LMAO! Exalted for the american psycho lines that jever whiffed on! Cant blame him tho, i bet he didnt read more than the first line. I almost didn't.

HA! I just caught that!

MichChamp02 said:
Jever4321 said:
I never saw that movie. I have 6y/o twins so I don't get out much.

if your twins are 6, it came out 5 years before they were born.
Hell I was way too busy chasing skirt to watch movies back then.
cool.png

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]LMAO! Exalted for the american psycho lines that jever whiffed on! Cant blame him tho, i bet he didnt read more than the first line. I almost didn't.

I'd hate to guess what someone would think if they read those lines and didn't get the reference.

Red and Guilty said:
[quote="Monster ":fuojluhm]LMAO! Exalted for the american psycho lines that jever whiffed on! Cant blame him tho, i bet he didnt read more than the first line. I almost didn't.

I'd hate to guess what someone would think if they read those lines and didn't get the reference.[/quote:fuojluhm]I thought he was a Phil Collins stalker.

Jever4321 said:
Red and Guilty said:
I'd hate to guess what someone would think if they read those lines and didn't get the reference.
I thought he was a Phil Collins stalker.

but what did you think when you read the "Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole." part?

Did you just think to yourself "gee that was an odd thing to type in the middle of that paragraph."???

MichChamp02 said:
Jever4321 said:
I thought he was a Phil Collins stalker.

but what did you think when you read the "Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole." part?

Did you just think to yourself "gee that was an odd thing to type in the middle of that paragraph."???
I skimmed over his post the first time, to the point that I though he might be referencing some really obscure early Phill Collins work. You know how weird some of those European artist are. In retrospect, and after fully reading his post, I do feel a little bit foolish for not catching it.

aw, well, I didn't want to make you feel foolish, I just wondered what the hell you were thinking after reading that!

MichChamp02 said:
aw, well, I didn't want to make you feel foolish, I just wondered what the hell you were thinking after reading that!
Hoestly, I couldn't help bit skim it the second time I read it so I missed that part you quoted the second time too. Now I see it and I can't help but think, man I should watch that movie.

Jever4321 said:
MichChamp02 said:
Hoestly, I couldn't help bit skim it the second time I read it so I missed that part you quoted the second time too. Now I see it and I can't help but think, man I should watch that movie.

you'll never feel the same way about chainsaws.

i think i forgot to psot the pic of the beagle i got two years ago when he was 3 years old

I love Beagle's I had a girl one growing up she passed away in 05 I believe nicest dog ever.

Lucy..

She is a Australian Shepard mix and she is a great dog... I have had the pleasure of having three dogs in my life and can say they have all been great.. Toby in my youth. Jake from 1992-2005. and Lucy since 2006. She is well mannered and a very loyal and great with everyone.
Now she can not catch a ball like Jake could but she is just about perfect.

Here is my son Adam last year when we went camping... We don't fish as much as I would like but he took the pole out by this pond where we were camping and caught this catfish. We snapped the picture and threw him back in the pond to for the next kid to catch..LOL

I had a great time with my daughter Abbie at this game... Game over Michigan beats ND... LOL

Back