Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Users' ages.

Beez said:
No, I posted my real age before that. lmao , I just was throwing in a nice cyber sex reference to be funny.

Unless you're into that kind of thing...I can be 17.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not into 17 year old dudes...or dudes of any age. Might want to check with MB09, though.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Half a century.. Approaching Geezer-ville. AARP keeps sending me out cards to join up whats up with that??? Freaking bull crap.. I mean odds are I am already over half way to the dirt nap and I love this world... So one of you young brillant kids need to develop the longevity juice because Bob needs it.....

Now 64 and hoping for that longevity juice elixir. Mid-day naps suck.
When you're young, nothing bothers you. Get older and you get grey, receding hair line, bald spots, gravity happens, second puberty with 20 hairs that grew overnight in and around your ears, where's my weed whacker!!
Some days I feel young and act like I did in my teens and early 20's, other days I sure feel my age.
It is true what old people used to say to me when I was half and less than half my age, the days, weeks, and years seem to last forever. As you get older the calendar flys by in the blink of an eye.
What I did back then like many here, drinking and a substance or two, haven't done in decades, I haven't and wouldn't attempt doing now.
My only vice these days are cigars.
Getting old is one of the mysteries of life.
Keep walking and take vitamins. Thankfully no urgent need for any prescribed meds for heart or other physiological ailment.
Please God, let me/us see a Tigers World Series Championship, a Lions SuperBowl Win, and a UM National Championship before I am called.

jesndave said:
Old lady here. I'm 30.
tongue.png

my wife's going to be 30 in a few weeks, so don't call yourself an old lady or i'll feel like an old man lol.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Half a century.. Approaching Geezer-ville. AARP keeps sending me out cards to join up whats up with that??? Freaking bull crap.. I mean odds are I am already over half way to the dirt nap and I love this world... So one of you young brillant kids need to develop the longevity juice because Bob needs it.....

i've got some longevity juice! it's going to cost you $100,000...in cash. it might taste like V8, but trust me, it's gooooooood.

<s>
No promise to make you live a longer life. I am not liable for any side effects. Only works with immortality juice (not invented yet).</s>

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="biggunsbob":zjl0u0oa]Half a century.. Approaching Geezer-ville. AARP keeps sending me out cards to join up whats up with that??? Freaking bull crap.. I mean odds are I am already over half way to the dirt nap and I love this world... So one of you young brillant kids need to develop the longevity juice because Bob needs it.....

i've got some longevity juice! it's going to cost you $100,000...in cash. it might taste like V8, but trust me, it's gooooooood.

<s>
No promise to make you live a longer life. I am not liable for any side effects. Only works with immortality juice (not invented yet).</s>[/quote:zjl0u0oa]

disclaimers won't protect you if you cross them out.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="biggunsbob":gdv23i2v]Half a century.. Approaching Geezer-ville. AARP keeps sending me out cards to join up whats up with that??? Freaking bull crap.. I mean odds are I am already over half way to the dirt nap and I love this world... So one of you young brillant kids need to develop the longevity juice because Bob needs it.....

<s>
No promise to make you live a longer life. I am not liable for any side effects. Only works with immortality juice (not invented yet).</s>[/quote:gdv23i2v]

I thought I was going to get the juice just because I was your buddy or a moderator perk. Damn I need to sell more crap... I don't care about side effects as long as i live to 100... My great Aunt Gert lived to 17 day's shy of 100. My three grandparents lived to 94,83, 76 and the other grandfather ran away in the 1940's and I think he lived into his 80's... My dad is 83 and still kicking but my mom passed away at 76. Hey that averages 84 years give or take.... I want that juice M!!!!! LOL

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
[quote="biggunsbob":24ogivr9]Half a century.. Approaching Geezer-ville. AARP keeps sending me out cards to join up whats up with that??? Freaking bull crap.. I mean odds are I am already over half way to the dirt nap and I love this world... So one of you young brillant kids need to develop the longevity juice because Bob needs it.....

Now 64 and hoping for that longevity juice elixir. Mid-day naps suck.
When you're young, nothing bothers you. Get older and you get grey, receding hair line, bald spots, gravity happens, second puberty with 20 hairs that grew overnight in and around your ears, where's my weed whacker!!
Some days I feel young and act like I did in my teens and early 20's, other days I sure feel my age.
It is true what old people used to say to me when I was half and less than half my age, the days, weeks, and years seem to last forever. As you get older the calendar flys by in the blink of an eye.
What I did back then like many here, drinking and a substance or two, haven't done in decades, I haven't and wouldn't attempt doing now.
My only vice these days are cigars.
Getting old is one of the mysteries of life.
Keep walking and take vitamins. Thankfully no urgent need for any prescribed meds for heart or other physiological ailment.
Please God, let me/us see a Tigers World Series Championship, a Lions SuperBowl Win, and a UM National Championship before I am called.[/quote:24ogivr9]

Man that would be fantastic if we could get those championships. be really nice if theLions and tigers could do it in the next few years together.

Beez said:
No, I posted my real age before that. lmao , I just was throwing in a nice cyber sex reference to be funny.

Unless you're into that kind of thing...I can be 17.

Hi, I'm Chris Hansen...have a seat....

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
jesndave said:
Old lady here. I'm 30.
tongue.png

my wife's going to be 30 in a few weeks, so don't call yourself an old lady or i'll feel like an old man lol.

I only said that because when I posted, all the posters before were young whippersnappers. :)

Red and Guilty said:
33.97 (So I recently crossed the 3-3-5 mark, about to switch to the 3-4.)

Nobody in their 40's yet (since Mitchrapp cannot be since JoePa is not his elder.)

That must make me a couple of days older than you.

Back