Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

WC Playoff Game: Lions @ Seahawks Thread

I still can't freaking fun my lost sylus for my tablet. I have turned this huge lazy boy over and over and nothing .. lost in the chair vortex. Darn it all.

Last edited:
You know, I'm tired of hearing about comebacks every fucking game. Let's win the game early and not let up. Fuck.

threw it right to the defender....im sure thats the oline fault right booger?

Should have went for it. Someone radio down to Caldwell that there won't be a game next week if we lose tonight.

You know, I'm tired of hearing about comebacks every fucking game. Let's win the game early and not let up. Fuck.

How many of those comebacks were when they were down 2 scores? I feel like that stat is too vague for the attention that it's given.

6 points = stafford blows. End of story. 8 years worth of excuses.

Might be 9-21 without the drops. Hes not the problem. Overrated TE, squatty receiver, and a guy that has underwhelmed since week 4. No talent, with bad hands

Seattle is going to call conservative play calls to run down the clock and inadvertently drive 80 yards for a score.

Back