Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Well, This is News, I Guess

As a generally recognized Right leaning person, I have come to see the light.

Let us pause for a moment and review the Defund the Police narrative I was once so opposed to.

The result has been more crime, especially murder, in inner cities. Many warned this would happen but it was pushed through by Liberals nonetheless. In time I have come to the realization DTP was wrong, but not in the way one might think. I am now 100% in favor of completely removing every single cop from the inner cities. Why? Because removing all police will increase the crimes, including murder... especially when there will be no laws preventing murders.

So we then will have Libs killing Libs, since any true Conservative has already left the inner cities. I see this as a win. Let the Libs kill the Libs. It saves the Cons the trouble.

In regards to abortion, Liberals - generally speaking - raise their children to be Liberals. Who are having abortions? Usually it is Liberals. So here we again have Libs killing mostly Libs. I am perfectly OK with that too.

If one recognizes that Libs are culling their own herd with these actions, one learns to be more at peace with it, and in fact I now support these actions increasing at exponential rates. Remove all police from inner cities and allow abortions to remain. One might say I am thereby supporting genocide, but I am actually supporting these individuals to do their own thing... which is what Cons argued for throughout Covid. So, if Libs want to go about killing each other, I do not think Cons should get in the way of their crusade.

Sun tzu did say ?When your opponent is about to trip over their own dick, get the fuck out of the way.?

That said, my friend, what is Matt Stafford?s opinion on the Alito draft?

I think that would be important to find out.

Also that bitch he pushed off the stage who broke her back - I want to know what her opinion on the Alito draft is.

And the guys on the Lions board room you cursed to death for them and everybody in their family and their household - I want to know what their opinion is also.

I have missed you. I brought you up here, post #32 and post #41 - ironically, almost the exact quantitative difference between draft choice #32 and draft choice #20 (clue ? if the difference isn?t getting the next Tom Brady or missing out on the next Tom Brady, there isn?t a difference).

Sun tzu did say ?When your opponent is about to trip over their own dick, get the fuck out of the way.?

That said, my friend, what is Matt Stafford?s opinion on the Alito draft?

I think that would be important to find out.

Also that bitch he pushed off the stage who broke her back - I want to know what her opinion on the Alito draft is.

And the guys on the Lions board room you cursed to death for them and everybody in their family and their household - I want to know what their opinion is also.

I have missed you. I brought you up here, post #32 and post #41 - ironically, almost the exact quantitative difference between draft choice #32 and draft choice #20 (clue ? if the difference isn?t getting the next Tom Brady or missing out on the next Tom Brady, there isn?t a difference).

Wait, the rams drafted Alito?

Wait, the rams drafted Alito?

They were going draft him at 32, but something or other about the Rams winning the Super Bowl they got the chance to draft it at 20.

Or maybe the other way around.

Or maybe it will be decided next season. All this draft crap is a little hard for me to follow.

If a team doesn?t either get or not get Tom Brady, the position of the draft selection doesn?t matter much.

They were going draft him at 32, but something or other about the Rams winning the Super Bowl they got the chance to draft it at 20.

Or maybe the other way around.

Or maybe it will be decided next season. All this draft crap is a little hard for me to follow.

If a team doesn?t either get or not get Tom Brady, the position of the draft selection doesn?t matter much.

Who is Tom Brady - the guy from the movie about the teddy bear?

Last edited:
Who is Tom Brady - the guy from the movie about the teddy bear?

There are a few movies about teddy bears. If you?re talking about the adult humor farce Ted, that?s Mark Wahlberg. He?s married to former playboy model Jenny McCarthy.

Tom Brady is an NFL quarterback who is also married to a model. Maybe that?s how you got the two mixed up.

Brady played college football at Michigan and as a starter he was one and one against the Spartans.

The year before Brady became a starter, Michigan won a share of the national championship.

Ironically, not much later, Brady and former Wolverine teammate Charles Woodson would be involved in a famous football player in the NFL playoffs which came to be known as the ?tuck rule play.? ESPN actually made a documentary about it.

There are a few movies about teddy bears. If you?re talking about the adult humor farce Ted, that?s Mark Wahlberg. He?s married to former playboy model Jenny McCarthy.

Tom Brady is an NFL quarterback who is also married to a model. Maybe that?s how you got the two mixed up.

Brady played college football at Michigan and as a starter he was one and one against the Spartans.

The year before Brady became a starter, Michigan won a share of the national championship.

Ironically, not much later, Brady and former Wolverine teammate Charles Woodson would be involved in a famous football player in the NFL playoffs which came to be known as the ?tuck rule play.? ESPN actually made a documentary about it.

I think Jenny McCarthy is or at least was married to Mark's brother, Donnie. Pretty sure that's accurate but definitely sure she's not married to Mark Walberg, unless Mark married his brother's ex-wife - sorta like Hunter Biden except I think Donnie is still alive. My friend has a great story about his girlfriend feeling up JM's fake hooters at a night club in Chicago. His girlfriend, who was herself pretty hot was roommates with JM's best friend (not hot at all) so they would go out when JM was in Chicago. My buddy begged to be involved but usually got left out. He did get to tag along one night when they all went to Crobar (Dennis Rodman's favorite Chicago night club). The topic of conversation at some point landed on JM recently upgrading her implants and in the midst of all that, she offered to let my friends girlfriend feel them. My friend didn't get the offer but said half the place was watching his pretty hot girlfriend feel up JM in a packed night club. When he went to take a leak, guys were high fiving him on the way to the bathroom.

My brother's current girlfriend somehow knows Mark Walberg from church - not sure how but well enough that he says hi to her when they bump into each other at church every now an then.

To answer your question, I was referring to Ted but come to think of it, it may have been Ted 2 that Tom Brady appeared in.

Last edited:
Yes I knew it was Donnie Wahlberg. I think they?re still married. I was joking.

All kinds of crap like that happens in Chicago bars. Back in the day, I was involved in situations not entirely unlike the one you described myself, on more than one occasion.

No celebrities involved. Just very inappropriate public behavior.

Yes I knew it was Donnie Wahlberg. I think they?re still married. I was joking.

All kinds of crap like that happens in Chicago bars. Back in the day, I was involved in situations not entirely unlike the one you described myself, on more than one occasion.

No celebrities involved. Just very inappropriate public behavior.

OK, but did you know this Tom Brady person you're going on about was in Ted 2?

Seems like the rape and incest exception will be going by the wayside in pro-life states.

Which makes sense.

In places like those rape and incest almost always happen concurrently; and if you kept those exceptions in place, abortion would still pretty much be legal.

Seems like the rape and incest exception will be going by the wayside in pro-life states.

Which makes sense.

In places like those rape and incest almost always happen concurrently; and if you kept those exceptions in place, abortion would still pretty much be legal.

Interestingly, the article doesn't mention how extreme abortion laws in blue states like California, Illinois and New Jersey are. Abortion up to the moment of birth, abortions for minors without parental consent or notification, requiring insurers to fully fund abortions with no copays apparently aren't extreme per the Atlantic. Also, it's not fringe or extreme to think it's not just women who can get pregnant - the author noticeably goes out of her way to call expecting moms "pregnant people" - not fringe or extreme or even absurd, but perfectly normal. It's only the people who say it's wrong to kill unborn kids that are "extreme" according to the Atlantic.

Interestingly, the article doesn't mention how extreme abortion laws in blue states like California, Illinois and New Jersey are. Abortion up to the moment of birth, abortions for minors without parental consent or notification, requiring insurers to fully fund abortions with no copays apparently aren't extreme per the Atlantic. Also, it's not fringe or extreme to think it's not just women who can get pregnant - the author noticeably goes out of her way to call expecting moms "pregnant people" - not fringe or extreme or even absurd, but perfectly normal. It's only the people who say it's wrong to kill unborn kids that are "extreme" according to the Atlantic.

Right.

The parameters of Roe have certainly been stretched in some places.

As I recall from my reading of that decision, there was a first trimester limitation; kind of based on something Thomas Aquinas wrote centuries ago.

I didn?t really care about what the article said, just the headline.

To set up my punchline.

Which I had thought of when I heard about those exceptions going away when I was listening to the radio.

So I was specifically searched for that headline when I went to look for it.

Seems to me the leak was probably to gauge sentiment for such endeavors ahead of the midterm elections. Moscow Mitch and the crew need to know -beforehand -how far they can go.

Yeah, that?s probably it. ?Moscow Mitch? who is all in on Ukraine, needed to know if their overwhelmingly favorable polling was real or not by leaking on an issue that barely makes the top 10 of voter priorities. The way "Moscow Mitch" is acting lately (as evidenced by link, link & link), you might wonder if he's Putin's long lost brother or something. By all means, keep clinging to that thoroughly debunked Russian collusion narrative, it's done wonders for your party these last several years.

Good theory, no way it was some liberal justice?s clerk trying to motivate their disinterested base to prevent the thorough ass kicking they?re about to take in November.

Last edited:
Yeah, that?s probably it. ?Moscow Mitch? who is all in on Ukraine, needed to know if their overwhelmingly favorable polling was real or not by leaking on an issue that barely makes the top 10 of voter priorities. The way "Moscow Mitch" is acting lately (as evidenced by link, link & link), you might wonder if he's Putin's long lost brother or something. By all means, keep clinging to that thoroughly debunked Russian collusion narrative, it's done wonders for your party these last several years.

Good theory, no way it was some liberal justice?s clerk trying to motivate their disinterested base to prevent the thorough ass kicking they?re about to take in November.

No way does Mitch look like he?s had the amount of work done as Putin.

Do you think Vlad has the balls to go under anesthesia?

Or does he just get enough Botox shot into his face to cause botulism across the entire Russian army?

Or is he truly the badass he comes off as, and just goes under the knife with nothing but a couple extra shots of wodka?

No way does Mitch look like he?s had the amount of work done as Putin.

Do you think Vlad has the balls to go under anesthesia?

Or does he just get enough Botox shot into his face to cause botulism across the entire Russian army?

Or is he truly the badass he comes off as, and just goes under the knife with nothing but a couple extra shots of wodka?

no idea but thanks for the creepy image of a shirtless McConnell on horseback.

Vlad supposedly competed at an elite level in judo, which would indicate he's pretty tough but he's also a really shitty hockey player so it's not at all clear he's the kinda guy that would eschew the anesthesia, take the stitches and get back on the ice, so to speak.

Back