Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What i saw today......in no particular order.

My worst concern is facing a good QB who will shred our Linebacker core..They have in the past so its a worry.

I am not worried about the spread option. We create havoc and cause disruption in the backfield. Against the spread you want to collapse the pocket and take away cut back lanes and secondary options. We do that. Like Mitch said a good qb will shred our dbs and lbs with quick underneath passes so thats a concern. Hopefully our line with new added height can start batting down some passes.

A win is a win. But I have a hard time labeling it a good win when we played like undiciplined crap the entire first half vs a team with no qb. Can't make those mistakes vs good teams.

Agree with this. However, I think this is a game we lose last year.

It's a new year, and I can forgive a really STUPID half of football. I will be much less forgiving if it continues to happen. As Hughes said.....can't make those mistakes vs good teams.

Agree with this. However, I think this is a game we lose last year.

It's a new year, and I can forgive a really STUPID half of football. I will be much less forgiving if it continues to happen. As Hughes said.....can't make those mistakes vs good teams.

They don't lose it last year if they are +2 in turnover margin. The defense came up with / was given a total of 4 turnovers and the ofense only gave up 2 (which is too many). You are going to win most of the games when you are +2

A win is a win. But I have a hard time labeling it a good win when we played like undiciplined crap the entire first half vs a team with no qb. Can't make those mistakes vs good teams.

agreed.....they need to clean some shit up

Back