Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Women?s Hoops update BTT update 3/7/20

Got out played, and out coached by in the freaking younger Osu team in the damn 4th. Kim has to Coach better then this. Doubt we beat Maryland at home next. We never seem to beat them.

Michigan falls to 11-4 and 2-2. Osu is 9-6 and 2-2.

Last edited:
Michigan gets smoked at Home by Maryland 77-49 to fall to 2-3 in conference and 11-5 overall. Terrible effort.

Michigan improves to 5-5 in the Big ten thumping #18 Iowa at home 78-63.
Improving to 14-7 overall. Nice win !

Last edited:
Girls were up 37-26 at half, and despite some foul issues with a short bench Michigan cruises to a easy 77-52 win.

Last edited:
Dilk 20 pts 8 assists, and only 2 turnovers. With 4 rebounds.
Hillmon. 21 pts, 8 rebounds, and 5 assists.

Three point shooting
6-14 42.9 %
That is good for this team.

I feel like the women's team is starting to play much better. To win the way they did on the road vs a team that was an even match up was very impressive.

I feel like the women's team is starting to play much better. To win the way they did on the road vs a team that was an even match up was very impressive.

I agree with a but... Kim?s club beat the teams they are suppose to. Not many wins. Verses ranked teams. Hell we even lost to a crappy ND team this year. Hopefully they play good at Rutgers but we beat them 71-57 at home. Rutgers is the same boat as us . 7-6 and 17-7.

Um remaining schedule. There should be some wins on this schedule.

@ Rutgers 17-7 (7-6).
Illinois 11-13 (2-11).
@ MSU 12-12 (5-8).
@ Psu 7-18 (1-13).
Indiana 20-6 (10-4),

Michigan 16-8 is playing at 17-7 Rutgers right now I the first quarter on Btn.

Dang wolverines are banged up. I didn?t realize Robbins blew a acl ..fudge muffins. I guess it was 6 games ago at Nebraska :(

Back