Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Worst thing about being 6-0

Jever4321 said:
Yep clearly halftime of the MSU game the season is half over. Big difference. The season is only46.675% over

Hang on. We don't know who's going to the B1G Championship game yet.

Red and Guilty said:
Jever4321 said:
Yep clearly halftime of the MSU game the season is half over. Big difference. The season is only46.675% over

Hang on. We don't know who's going to the B1G Championship game yet.
Good catch. I need to find a "twerp that can do math."

You won't find one around here who can do basic fractions where (6/12 = 1/2)

And who was it that made fun of the Ohio* schedule for assuming a 13th game and BigTen Title game, again ..............?

TheVictors03 said:
Maize&Cheese304 said:
So you would say oregon had an undefeated season last year?

When they were 6-0 after beating New Mexico, Tennessee, Portland State, ASU, Stanford & Wazzou they sure were. And the team's season was, at that time, half way over.

Just like Michigan's is now ...

Go tell oregon players and fans that they had an undefeated season. Tell me if they agree.

TheVictors03 said:

And who was it that made fun of the Ohio* schedule for assuming a 13th game and BigTen Title game, again ..............?
First of all you should laugh a little. Secondly, have you watched ohio* play this year?

Maize&Cheese304 said:
TheVictors03 said:
When they were 6-0 after beating New Mexico, Tennessee, Portland State, ASU, Stanford & Wazzou they sure were. And the team's season was, at that time, half way over.

Just like Michigan's is now ...

Go tell oregon players and fans that they had an undefeated season. Tell me if they agree.

They did have an undefeated season at this point, last year, after six games .... and I bet more than a few UO fans were bummed that the season was HALF OVER and that, having no idea --- being incapable of seeing into the future --- what was to come, they might have lamented how quickly the season had gone.

As I was, in making a complete joke of a thread about "THE WORST THING ABOUT BEING 6-0"

Love,
TheVictors03

Good God, boys ...

Jever4321 said:
TheVictors03 said:

First of all you should laugh a little. Secondly, have you watched ohio* play this year?

The M schedule on MGoBlue also lists the BigTen Champ game in Indy .... btw

TheVictors03 said:
Jever4321 said:

Dude, don't take the fun out of posting here.

TheVictors03 said:
Maize&Cheese304 said:

They did have an undefeated season at this point, last year, after six games .... and I bet more than a few UO fans were bummed that the season was HALF OVER and that, having no idea --- being incapable of seeing into the future --- what was to come, they might have lamented how quickly the season had gone.

As I was, in making a complete joke of a thread about "THE WORST THING ABOUT BEING 6-0"

Love,
TheVictors03

Good God, boys ...

But I didn't ask if oregon was undefeated after 6 games. I asked if they had an undefeated last year, even though they lost their bowl game.

TheVictors03 said:
Jever4321 said:
I'm sorry we didn't give you the reply you were looking for. We'll try to do better in the future...

You know it's me, TheVictors03 posting now as dH2dRob ....

So serious, some of you --

didn't know that. couldn't pick you out, but had no reason to wonder...

I figured you might be a regular with a namechange, but i didn't know which one you might be

TheVictors03 said:
Jever4321 said:

difference is, Michigan is undefeated in the B1g, meanwhile OH*? Notsomuch

Maize&Cheese304 said:
TheVictors03 said:

Love,
TheVictors03

Good God, boys ...

But I didn't ask if oregon was undefeated after 6 games. I asked if they had an undefeated last year, even though they lost their bowl game.

And I didn't say the "Worst Thing About Being 6-0" was that the season was half over .... aside from the undetermined, unscheduled, probable but yet identified Bowl game ....perhaps even the BCS Title game!

They did have an "undefeated last year" up until the point they played in the final game. When 6-0 like UM, the season for Oregon was half over.

And I bet they were hoping for a Bowl game too!

Worst part about being 6-0 is it isn't going to make a damn difference if Michigan plays like crap against MSU on Saturday. I hope Hoke gets these guys up and they kick the shit out of South Florida North (aka MSU combat uni-style)...

Hungry said:
TheVictors03 said:

difference is, Michigan is undefeated in the B1g, meanwhile OH*? Notsomuch

Agreed. And now you have the Leaders/Legends to deal with too.

rayhowland3 said:
Worst part about being 6-0 is it isn't going to make a damn difference if Michigan plays like crap against MSU on Saturday. I hope Hoke gets these guys up and they kick the shit out of South Florida North (aka MSU combat uni-style)...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheVictors03 said:
Jever4321 said:
I'm sorry we didn't give you the reply you were looking for. We'll try to do better in the future...

You know it's me, TheVictors03 posting now as dH2dRob ....

So serious, some of you --
Totally missed this. Lol.

TheVictors03 said:
Maize&Cheese304 said:

And I didn't say the "Worst Thing About Being 6-0" was that the season was half over .... aside from the undetermined, unscheduled, probable but yet identified Bowl game ....perhaps even the BCS Title game!

They did have an "undefeated last year" up until the point they played in the final game. When 6-0 like UM, the season for Oregon was half over.

And I bet they were hoping for a Bowl game too!

1. I dislike you right now victor.

2. What does the dh in dh2drob stand for.

mgoshirt27strikepose_thumb.png

desmondHoward, baby .... 20yrs .... dh2dRob

Go Blue!

(sorry, I knew you guys didn't know it was 'me' at a point)

Back