Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Report: Lions and Suh NOT close to a deal

Jurrell Casey just got 4 year 36 million. 9million per. There goes the best free agent.

Suh deal must get done.

13-14 per for Suh.

Last edited:
Jurrell Casey just got 4 year 36 million. 9million per. There goes the best free agent.

Suh deal must get done.

13-14 per for Suh.

Should have traded down and got rasheed hageman. Instead we have 8 tes. . ...goid job mayhew.

Should have traded down and got rasheed hageman. Instead we have 8 tes. . ...goid job mayhew.

LOL Hageman. Glad you aren't GM.

Ebron is a matchup nightmare. Adding weapons and a SAM and backup center was our only needs.

I'd rather have Michael SAM than whatever shit Mayhew has been putting together. At least the media would cover the Lions a little more.

LOL Hageman. Glad you aren't GM.

Ebron is a matchup nightmare. Adding weapons and a SAM and backup center was our only needs.

I knew youd hate hageman....he actually has sacks and tfl this preseason and is producing. You only like dts that rack up hurries.

Ebrons has what? 4 catches? Match up nightmare....everyone is covering him like glue.

Last edited:
I knew youd hate hageman....he actually has sacks and tfl this preseason and is producing. You only like dts that rack up hurries.

Ebrons has what? 4 catches? Match up nightmare....everyone is covering him like glue.

Ebron down the seam, Ebron short for big YAC. fFirst down machine in his limited snaps. And great blocking to spring Bush on a designed play. Great pick.

1 sack 2 hurres, average run D and average pass rush given his snaps. Hageman is nothing.

Ebron down the seam, Ebron short for big YAC. fFirst down machine in his limited snaps. And great blocking to spring Bush on a designed play. Great pick.

Limited snaps? He's played more snaps than any other starter on the offense. Misinformed yet again.

Limited snaps? He's played more snaps than any other starter on the offense. Misinformed yet again.

It's pre-season. It's still very limited in for catches. Hughes you cease to amaze me with your stupidity.

61 snaps is about a game. 5 catches for 65 yards 13 YPC

65 yards times 16 games=1,040 yards.

Big year for Ebron coming.

Last edited:
27, 16 snaps then 18 snaps. I love slapping you around hughes.

101 snaps for Hageman. Only 61 snaps for Ebron.

Hageman average, Ebron good.

101 snaps for Hageman. Only 61 snaps for Ebron.

Hageman average, Ebron good.

Except id have an extra draft pick to give me production and a dt starter groomed for next year when suh and fairley leave. Id also still have 2 tes on the roster than can get 60 yards.

You just have ebrons 60 yards and youre paying pettigrew to be a first rd blocker.

Love slapping you around...

Ebron 65 yards is huge. Pettigrew doesn't do that. He's a 40 yard guy.

Hageman will always be average. That replaces CJ Mosley at best.

So we'd have a DT and TE hole. And if you are picking the other guy is a bust too.

I slapped you around.

65 yards=1,000 yards. Ebron YAC matchup nightmare.

Ebron 65 yards is huge. Pettigrew doesn't do that. He's a 40 yard guy.

Hageman will always be average. That replaces CJ Mosley at best.

So we'd have a DT and TE hole. And if you are picking the other guy is a bust too.

I slapped you around.

65 yards=1,000 yards. Ebron YAC matchup nightmare.

Tell us again how you don't extrapolate? Stretching 3 preseason games into a 16 game regular season sure does seem reasonable.

Tell us again how you don't extrapolate? Stretching 3 preseason games into a 16 game regular season sure does seem reasonable.

It proves he's a difference maker so far compared to Hageman. Hughes said he sucked.

Hageman has been average in more snaps.

Ebron is going to have a nice year. I bump it up to 750-800 yards now.

And I never said i never extrapolate. just that i didn't that one time.

It proves he's a difference maker so far compared to Hageman. Hughes said he sucked.

Hageman has been average in more snaps.

Ebron is going to have a nice year. I bump it up to 750-800 yards now.

I never said he sucked. I said we already have to TEs on the roster than can get 65 yards. Pettigrew and Fauria can easily combine for that per game if Stafford didn't suck like he did the last 8 games of last year.

Not to mention a month ago you said ebron would be a 600 yard WR....so that's like 40 yards a game. Then you jumped to 1000. Now youre back down to 750 within 2 posts. gratz lkp...youre officially an idiot.

Back