Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2023 NFL Draft Weekend Thread

This team isn?t ready to reach like this. We were 9-8 last season and missed the playoffs.
They should have loaded up on defense in this draft.

Williams may still be a bust. Heck we don?t even know with how immature he has been.

There are so many really good running backs in this draft they could have had.
Gibbs at #12 seems like a reach to me.

It?s like they didn?t learn what hurt them last year.

Or maybe this draft just sucks and didn?t like these players.

Campbell will help the run defense for sure but he was Covering big ten wr and tight ends who
Don?t really put much fear in teams outside Osu.
I think he could have been drafted later.

Last edited:
This team isn?t ready to reach like this. We were 9-8 last season and missed the playoffs.

Williams may still be a bust. Heck we don?t even know with how immature he has been.

Yeah?..seems that way. But gotta play games??and if these 2 show up big then it was a good draft.

The Detroit Lions 1st round is brought to you by Beanie Babies, the Macarena, and Napster.

Gibbs Campbell would have been a great 2nd round.

Yes. But good second rounders are still good football players. Maybe these guys don?t become superstars, but if they can become good starters, we have some guys that can be the superstars.

If we come out of the second round with five players that become good starters, that is still a good draft.

Could be good players, but value seems like an F to me.

The only good move tonight was trading down.

I wonder how much Jamo won today w Gibbs going in the top 15!

Campbell will help the run defense for sure but he was Covering big ten wr and tight ends who
Don?t really put much fear in teams outside Osu.
I think he could have been drafted later.

I thought they made a good trade when they got #12 and #34 then they picked two players in the first that could have both been available at 34. I think Matt Millen hacked the Lions draft room:lmao:

If we're going to have two good players from this draft I don't care if they're first round picks or 7th round picks. As long as we get two.

Let me remind you all that if mock drafts meant a fucking thing, Kiper and McShay would be GMs. Just like Mike Mayock. How'd that work out again?

Back