Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2023 NFL Draft Weekend Thread

Is their a guaranteed money/signing bonus difference from the last pick in the 2nd compared to a high pick in the 3rd?

Only reason I ask is because the Fords have always shown to be cheap w the Lions.

Hock for Hooker, late 4th for 6th, early 5th for 6th and a 7th

The most pumped I?ve been for a pick in a long long time.

Literally jumped off my couch and hit the Rick Flair Wooo!!!!

PFF on Hooker

Pick Grade:Good
Lions QB Jared Goff has two years remaining on his contract, so the Lions are wise to draft a potential successor behind him. Hooker fell in the draft after an unfortunate ACL tear at the end of the 2022 season that took him out of a Heisman race, but he earned a 93.4 passing grade on deep throws and is great in a clean pocket. If he can improve under pressure once healthy, he could prove to be a great pick.

Back