Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

ALDS Game #2 Detroit @ Cleveland, Monday October 7th, 2024

ump calls a strike 4 inches above the zone on the first pitch to Vierling.

I've never heard of a manager in a must win playoff game, sit his best hitter.

Finally the ump gives Skubal a strike on a pitch that touches the zone, then Skubal hits him on the next pitch. Then a double play to get out of it.

We are going to need a few breaks now. The whole thing about Tge Guardians has been getting to their starters, and we make too many poor decisions early in games. The shadows didn’t help us either.

What a great 6-4-3 DP ! I thought ball was hit to Slow.

We just can’t catch a damn break at the plate. I thought Parker crushed that ball.

Whatever happens, it's been a good season. Just need to add more consistent bats to the lineup and add another top SP to bolster the rotation.

Colt misses the best pitch. Hacks away and fails next 2 pitches

Can anyone deliver a damn hit with risp ?
So frustrating.

Back