Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Brian Kelly interviewed at Philadelphia

Kiffin is the bigger douche. He was born a douche and it's probably his parents fault. They named him Lane. I have never met anyone named Lane who wasn't a total douche. It's a douche name and he is just living up to it. Kelly is a self-centered asshole. He doesn't care about anyone other than himself, see scissor lift in high wind, and he will leave any job to better his own situation. Even if he did just say there is no way he would leave his current job.

Ha Ha Ha Ha ...!

Last edited:
Have you met anyone named Lane? What is it short for? Elena? Laney? Laneford?

Have you met anyone named Lane? What is it short for? Elena? Laney? Laneford?

I have met about 5 guys named Lane. It is short for douche bag.

I've met one woman named Lane and she is cool and hilarious.

Last edited:
I knew of a guy named Lane in my law school. he was cool from what everybody said about him. we were both research assistants for the same professor at different times; if he could've worked with her, he had to be pretty legit. she was demanding.

then there was Lane Evans, former Illinois congressman who throughout the 80's had the most anti-Reagan voting record of any congressperson. Can't be a bad thing.

in my experience, Reid is the most dickish name, followed by Brett. Also, Josh is a mixed bag. There are some major d-bags out there named Josh.

Last edited by a moderator:
If your name is Colt or Chase, and you are born in Texas, you are destined to be a quarterback.

Just listen to Musberger. In order to get a hot babe, you need to be a quarterback. Any other way, you are going to end up with a 6.

I knew of a guy named Lane in my law school. he was cool from what everybody said about him. we were both research assistants for the same professor at different times; if he could've worked with her, he had to be pretty legit. she was demanding.

Way to give yourself an off-handed compliment. Egotistical elitist! :*)

Way to give yourself an off-handed compliment. Egotistical elitist! :*)

I knew it would come off that way, but I could not think of a different way to say what I wanted to say. :no:

no guy with the sort of irrepressible ego Lane Kiffin has could've worked with her... so the Lane I knew of is an exception to the rule.

Just listen to Musberger. In order to get a hot babe, you need to be a quarterback. Any other way, you are going to end up with a 6.

Of the whole ordeal, his remarks related to AJ's Mom being hot and how QB's "get all the beautiful women" was the creepiest.

Dude's Mom isn't hot because her son is QB ...

"ND loses early enrollee LB Anzalone to Florida because of Kelly interviewing with Eagles"

(D'oh! ... beaten to it!)

And ND loses one of their top recruits, Alex Anzalone. Maybe it's not such a good idea to flirt with the NFL even if it just for money.

Another strange rumor is that Urbie would consider leaving Ohio* for ND. Not sure how much truth there is to it.

gotta be something wrong with him if he wanted to play for Kelly though.

He did want to play for him, but that was when he liked the color purple.

is_brian_kelly_too_angry_to_be_notre_dames_head_coach_original_crop_340x234.jpg

Last edited:
Even ND isn't invincible from the allure of the NFL. There's a lot of top colleges he could land at whenever something opened up, but getting one of the few openings in the NFL is damn difficult.

i think itd be hillarious. hope he leaves just so i could witness the aftermath. Golic would probably be reduced to tears.

Back