Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Caldwell Watch.....

Lets fire Austin before Caldwell.. Brilliant :/

Least Austin has shown with talent he can put a decent product on the field.
Caldwell and his crap shit offense has not done shit, and they have plenty
of talent on the offense.. I guess getting lucky in 3 or 4 games last season was
all the difference to hide how shitty of a coach Caldwell is.. Look no further then
the last stop at Baltimore..

Last edited:

of talent on the offense.. I guess getting lucky in 3 or 4 games last season was
all the difference to hide how shitty of a coach Caldwell is.. Look no further then

Same with Matt. Just because they do it once doesn't mean they continue to do so.

I don't care what order they fire them in, just fire them all.

Austin can be first. Caldwell can be first. You can call the whole coaching staff in at once and fire them. Doesn't bother me any.

That would actually be pretty cool. Martha on a conference call "You're all fired."

That would actually be pretty cool. Martha on a conference call "You're all fired."

Martha: "I have good news and bad news. The bad news is, all the coaches are fired."

Caldwell: "Damn. What's the good news?"

Martha: "The good news is Bob will have your last checks ready by the end of the day."

Mayhew: "Who's Bob?"

Martha: "The new GM."

Martha: "I have good news and bad news. The bad news is, all the coaches are fired."

Caldwell: "Damn. What's the good news?"

Martha: "The good news is Bob will have your last checks ready by the end of the day."

Mayhew: "Who's Bob?"

Martha: "The new GM."

I'm strangely aroused by that scenario.

lol.....

We'll see a bunch of you guys would have a jobs.. I am sure we could do better then the Ford clowns...

We need to fire Mayhew right now and keep Caldwell to the end of the season. The new GM will want to hire his own coach. If we fire the GM now, then we are the team that potential GM's will be watching all season. Just promote (don't even call it promote, just say he is covering GM duties until a new one is found) Lewan right now but make sure he doesn't have a shot at permanent GM. We can't be taking leftovers this year.

Last edited:
Well, if he was going to be fired this week, it would have been before now.

And if he was going to be fired this season, it would have been this week.

So looks like this is our coaching staff for the remainder of the year, unless Caldwell makes Austin the next blood sacrifice to save his own skin.

Back