Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cardinals week 2 prediction thread.

Lucky fk'er.

Maybe you can tell me where section 131 is, row 25 seat 1 & 2? Any good/suck?

Ill be in section 121, row 29. First time at University of Phoenix stadium. I've got Lions over Cards 31-20.

Lions 31-17 I think this is a good team to start off on the road against. They are good but definetely beatable if the offense plays as they should.

Seems like the lions always lay an egg in AZ for as long as I can remember...just don't lay an egg this time please...

Tia

Tougher game than you think. Houston needs a big game against Fitz. Cards lost Cooper to injury and Daryl Washington is suspended. Both are huge losses for them but the front 7 is still very good for the Cards and Peterson vs Calvin is a tough matchup for Calvin.

Lions lost last year due to so many turnovers. Win the turnover battle again like Week 1 and they have a great shot to win on the road.

Those are going to be really good seats. About the 40 yard line, visitor side, field level.

Oh good, thanks. I haven't been to a game is such a long time, Silverdome (late 90's). Can't wait.

PFF had every offensive lineman for the Cards in the negative, and St. Louis's pass rush is nothing compared to ours. Our secondary needs to play better, but even if they are just average, I see us winning by a couple TDs. 35-21

PFF had every offensive lineman for the Cards in the negative, and St. Louis's pass rush is nothing compared to ours. Our secondary needs to play better, but even if they are just average, I see us winning by a couple TDs. 35-21

St Louis was first in the NFL in sacks last year. They have a very good front 7

17-13 lions. Az destroyed us last year. Nervous about this game

Thought it was an outdoor stadium. My bad

It has a retractable roof but it also has natural grass that is on a moveable floor that can be moved inside or outside. That part never made sense to me considering the great field turf that is available today.

St Louis was first in the NFL in sacks last year. They have a very good front 7

Fair enough. I don't know how I didn't know this. I didn't really watch them at all last year; how are they getting the sacks? Lots of coverage sacks, dominant DE play, or dominant DT with DE clean up crew?

Fair enough. I don't know how I didn't know this. I didn't really watch them at all last year; how are they getting the sacks? Lots of coverage sacks, dominant DE play, or dominant DT with DE clean up crew?

I'm not sure....I was listening to NFL radio on XM the other day and they were saying that the Rams have a good front 7. After I read your comment about them having a worse pass rush than the Lions I looked up sack numbers. They had 17 INTs which is top 1/2 of the league so it could be a combo of good coverage and a good front 7.

Oh good, thanks. I haven't been to a game is such a long time, Silverdome (late 90's). Can't wait.

I can promise you, your view of the field will be better than mine for sure. The press box At UoP Stadium is not exactly well situated.

Plus, you get the luxury of not having to write a column afterwords, and I am required to if I get a press pass.

Back