Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Coronainsanity

What's the turnaround time on the test? Do you know the result already?

3 to 5 days. Since I was on a roll I went to my doctor and I had the antibody test taken or rather I had the blood drawn for the antibody test.

The turnaround for Labs from UCLA where I go is usually a little sooner. 24 to 48 hours I think.

I think the chances of me having the antibodies are much higher than me currently being positive for the Covid.

So anyway I just had Covid test. The city of los Angeles just started providing it to essential workers so I figured it was the socially responsible thing to do, even though I feel fine. I think I already had it and I?m talking with my doctor later today about taking the antibody test.

Once all these tests occur, I still think we will find a lot more people have it in their system than we have been told to expect...which will serve to send the mortality rate to the floor.

Here is some shit that could be fun, right here in So Cal.

The beach is always fun, but maybe never more fun than when citizens of a state defy the orders of the governor, and the local officials have no intention of supporting the governor’s edicts.

That shit right there, that could be some must see TV.

It’s been 14 days since unmasked folks ignored social distancing and stay at home orders to protest at the State Capitol in Lansing, Michigan and there are no reports of a spike in Coronavirus cases linked to the protest (I mean Trump rally) in the state. Maybe they were protected from the virus by the firearms many openly carried. Go 2nd amendment!

Last edited:
It?s been 14 days since unmasked folks ignored social distancing and stay at home orders to protest at the State Capitol in Lansing, Michigan and there are no reports of a spike in Coronavirus cases linked to the protest (I mean Trump rally) in the state. Maybe they were protected from the virus by the firearms many openly carried. Go 2nd amendment!

8000 to 9000 estimated and many were wearing masks, remained in their vehicles, OR were paid to attend from other states. LOL @ you thinking that should cause a noticeable spike in reported COVID 19 cases 14 days later.

It?s been 14 days since unmasked folks ignored social distancing and stay at home orders to protest at the State Capitol in Lansing, Michigan and there are no reports of a spike in Coronavirus cases linked to the protest (I mean Trump rally) in the state. Maybe they were protected from the virus by the firearms many openly carried. Go 2nd amendment!

Unmasked vigilantes...that?s a juxtaposition ya don?t come across every day...

8000 to 9000 estimated and many were wearing masks, remained in their vehicles, OR were paid to attend from other states. LOL @ you thinking that should cause a noticeable spike in reported COVID 19 cases 14 days later.

I think Alex Jones called them crisis actors.

Actually, it was the dumbass governor that said the protest could cause a spike in cases and necessitate an extension of her shelter in place order. LOL @ you for having no idea what you're talking about and not knowing sarcasm even when it's laid on really thick.

Also, here’s a Vanity Fair piece that covered the protest at the State Capitol in Lansing on April 15th. They didn’t get all 8k-9k people you mentioned in the frame but clearly they’re not all wearing masks and social distancing or staying in their cars.

By the way, who paid these out of state people? The Russians?

Thanks for this post, you’re making me miss MC a little less today.

Last edited:
If a few dozen people got it at the protest, how many times do you double that before it's noticeable. Average doubling time probably doesn't apply to protesters anyway, they're not average in their behavior, but if rates evolve differently in the places the protesters are from, a case could be made. Without contact tracing, it's tough to prove anything.

I think Alex Jones called them crisis actors.

I?ll need Turok to confirm to be certain, but I?m pretty sure Charlie Bronson didn?t wear no mask.

Oops, looks I accidentally quoted sgg for this post when I meant to quote this one...

Unmasked vigilantes...that?s a juxtaposition ya don?t come across every day...

But since I quoted you SGG, do you know if it's the Russians who are paying the crisis actors? I hope they're at least getting union scale plus hazard pay if SAG has negotiated for it.

If a few dozen people got it at the protest, how many times do you double that before it's noticeable. Average doubling time probably doesn't apply to protesters anyway, they're not average in their behavior, but if rates evolve differently in the places the protesters are from, a case could be made. Without contact tracing, it's tough to prove anything.

and how do you know if it's a few dozen or a few hundred or a few thousand?

But since I quoted you SGG, do you know if it's the Russians who are paying the crisis actors? I hope they're at least getting union scale plus hazard pay if SAG has negotiated for it.

If there is one thing I've learned from my time in this political forum...

3b8zxm.jpg

Back