Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Coronainsanity

Just read my posts.

They?re all short and contain no informational value whatsoever.

but their entertainment value is probably more valuable in a forum where no one's opinion is ever changed, like this one.

yours are not quite the opposite of turd's but close - his are long and contain no informational value whatsoever, unless misinformation has value. Whatever entertainment value they possess seems to be unintentional, but I'd be lying if I said they didn't make me laugh from time to time.

It's me. I'm alive and not sick. Now we're all in this together, but all y'all can say the hell away from me.

It?s nice to see you. I will maintain this distance - probably far enough away that a mask and gloves aren?t necessary.

Almost everyone is using them wrong anyway.

It?s nice to see you. I will maintain this distance - probably far enough away that a mask and gloves aren?t necessary.

Almost everyone is using them wrong anyway.

Thank you. Don't worry, in a week "they'll" say that mask and gloves spread the virus and that we should be coughing all over each other and sharing straws.

Thank you. Don't worry, in a week "they'll" say that mask and gloves spread the virus and that we should be coughing all over each other and sharing straws.

take extra vitamin C.

at least you live in the "Smart Carolina"... one of the first southern states to order a statewide lockdown.

Avoid people from "Dumb Carolina." Sounds like you already are though.

Your old curmudgeonly nature meant you were already a social distancing pro. >:D

Last edited by a moderator:
take extra vitamin C.

at least you live in the "Smart Carolina"... one of the first southern states to order a statewide lockdown.

Avoid people from "Dumb Carolina." Sounds like you already are though.

Your old curmudgeonly nature meant you were already a social distancing pro. >:D

My dad always said that I was "born a grumpy old man" so, finally, it's paying off for me.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."

- Hunter S. Thompson.

Would suck to be an extrovert right now... they can't handle it.

paper straws - the plastic ones are worse than coronavirus.

How do you know no one has any natural immunity to it? The guy in my town who contracted it supposedly got it from friends who had recently returned from a visit to Milan (that's in Italy) yet none of them are sick. I've also heard many people saying it's very likely that you may never have a symptom but can be a carrier. It could be that those carriers were lucky that the virus didn't find a pathway into their bodies, but there does seem to be some possibility that some have a natural immunity to it.

Also, how confident are you with your numbers that it's twice as easily spread as the flu and 30 times deadlier? I don't think we have enough data to support those numbers. From what I've seen, the lethality of the virus depends heavily on your age and general health.

You don't know what natural immunity is. Or at least you didn't when you posted this.

How did nobody else give this a like?

Guess what, nobody is still going to give a flying pig shit fck about the grammar or occasional typo’s after your scientific panic pandemic descends the country into beyond thunder dome, so maybe get over your uppity ass self?

Last edited:
Guess what, nobody is still going to give a flying pig shit fck about the grammar or occasional typo?s after your scientific panic pandemic descends the country into beyond thunder dome, so maybe get over your uppity ass self?

Easy man. I thought it was intentional. I typo and such as much as anyone. I thought I'd established myself as someone who let that kind of stuff slide. I genuinely believe if you pick on a post based on grammar or typos, you're grasping at straws and don't have a point to make.

Guess what, nobody is still going to give a flying pig shit fck about the grammar or occasional typo?s after your scientific panic pandemic descends the country into beyond thunder dome, so maybe get over your uppity ass self?

It was neither a typo or bad grammar, we can forgive those...

The ads are likely based on your browsing. If yours are Tom Selleck, that is a sign that you are a person of upstanding quality.

If that’s the case, it’s the most woeful swing and a miss in the history of cyber profiling.

If I’m watching “Blue Bloods” and I see a hot chick that I don’t recognize, I go to the IMDb page for that episode to get the actress’s name.

Then I do a video search to see if she’s done any nudity.

Last edited:
You don't know what natural immunity is. Or at least you didn't when you posted this.

you don't know what i do or don't know, you certainly don't know from that post. There's a chance you may not know what natural immunity is based on what you posted so allow me to share this...

https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=26307

Also, here's an explanation of three categories of asymptomatic carriers:

Asymptomatic carriers can be categorized by their current disease state.[3] When an individual transmits pathogens immediately following infection but prior to developing symptoms, they are known as an incubatory carrier. Humans are also capable of spreading disease following a period of illness. Typically thinking themselves cured of the disease, these individuals are known as convalescent carriers. Viral diseases such as hepatitis and poliomyelitis are frequently transmitted in this manner. Considered to be the classic asymptomatic carriers, "healthy carriers" never exhibit signs or symptoms of the disease, yet are capable of infecting others

Now that's not to say that healthy carriers of a virus have natural immunity, but it sure seems like they do. Anyway, the point is, at least at the time of writing that post not enough was known about this particular virus to make statements like "no one has a natrual immunity to it" or that it's "x" times more easily transmitted or "y" times more deadly than the flu.

Last edited:
Back