Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Culture Thread: Libtards and Republitards are Killing the US

Thanks

I wish they would describe the person like this vs. transgender male or Transgender female. I get confused if they are talking about their current state or what they were, or what they want to be.

Whoa dude, you?re at serious risk of misgendering someone and committing transphobic violence against them. You need to get woke. You should read up on the subject, maybe talk to some trans people (in a non threatening way) so you can become an ally.

341685_image.jpeg

I just heard that Joe Biden has been taking Botox treatments.

He?s hoping it will help him get rid of his negative headlines.

I?m here all week!

where did they find this Berges guy? he needs to tone down the Hunter Biden slobbering if he expects anyone to take this charade seriously (probably impossible, but still)

Politics would be much better if we passed a law to give the electric chair to anyone that has classified documents.

Here?s something that might bring libtards and Republitards together a little bit ? Kaitlyn Dever.

I just watched ?Ticket to Paradise,? in which Kaitlyn plays the daughter of outspoken Hollywood libtard George Clooney. Kaitlin pretty much got her start on ?Last Man Standing,? playing the daughter of outspoken Hollywood Republitard Tim Allen.

Kaitlyn has a cute screen presence, she?s a good actress and is cool in every role she plays. I think both sides can come together and agree that Kaitlyn Dever is cool.

Last edited:
Here?s something that might bring libtards and Republitards together a little bit ? Kaitlyn Dever.

I just watched ?Ticket to Paradise,? in which Kaitlyn plays the daughter of outspoken Hollywood libtard George Clooney. Kaitlin pretty much got her start on ?Last Man Standing,? playing the daughter of outspoken Hollywood Republitard Tim Allen.

Kaitlyn has a cute screen presence, she?s a good actress and is cool in every role she plays. I think both sides can come together and agree that Kaitlyn Dever is cool.

no, this sucks.

Italian psychologists must hate kids or at least trans kids. Add them to the list of anti-science bigots like their counterparts in Sweden, Finland and the UK. Why are Europeans so hateful?

Uh oh, it sounds like Joe Biden is saying trans woman aren't real women.

"More than half the women in my administration are women...women are 50% of our probability..."
- Joe Biden

What a clown. I almost feel bad for dopes like Johnny who regularly shred what little credibility they have trying to prop this guy up.

Last edited:

whoa, that amazing. Of course it has nothing to do with the country coming out of a pandemic where the economy was shut down due to disastrous policies pushed largely by Democrats. And it's all from the actions of a single man who doesn't know where he is half the time - that's how amazing Joe Biden is. He doesn't know what day it is, where he is or who he is yet he single handedly created millions of jobs.

I see Bill Pascrell Jr got his advanced degree in economics from the same place you did. People going back to work after the government forced them out of work isn't job creation. Like I said, I almost feel bad for you but you beclown yourself so frequently it's kinda hard.

Last edited:
Just need anyone competent to stand up and pretend like they are normal and you could win yourself a presidency.

Repubtards rack up the most debt in the history of the presidency... then pretend that the debt matters to them once biden is in office.

Repubtards pretend that Chinese balloons matter.... then they find out 3 of them flew over our country during their term and they didn't do anything about it. Talk about national security... their dumb asses didn't even know about it lol.

Wokeicrats say national security and confidential documents matter.... then they find them in a fucking garage lol. Then a house...an office... here there everywhere.

Repubtards have a war with the woke. Then they cry when a non binary pop star performs his hit song "unholy" with devil horns on. Now who's woke?

Mccarthy speech today reminded me of nazi propaganda. No accountability... no action. Just line after line about how biden and how shitty our country is. What a piece of shit.

Last edited:
mhughes, a decent, normal person probably adheres to at least one ideal that is actually sensible, legal, moral and time-tested. The mob will devour someone like that. And the media, which abhors decency, will destroy that person, should he/she gain interest and popularity.

Failing that, the deep state would make up something horrible and stain that person with it, or outright threaten family, friends, and the person with a horrible death.

mhughes, a decent, normal person probably adheres to at least one ideal that is actually sensible, legal, moral and time-tested. The mob will devour someone like that. And the media, which abhors decency, will destroy that person, should he/she gain interest and popularity.

Failing that, the deep state would make up something horrible and stain that person with it, or outright threaten family, friends, and the person with a horrible death.

Maybe but id pay to see the Rock debate trump and say "hey old man... go grab a water glass with 2 hands and sit down...I got this. "

The US "ended" more than 100 years ago. Or maybe it never even started. We inhabit a digital prison that we pay for.

Back