Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Culture Thread: Libtards and Republitards are Killing the US

Rachel Dolezal before Rachel Dolezal was Rachel Dolezal...

What I don't get it why they would wait until after she's dead to tell people she was a fraud.

Last edited:
Alright, this one is actually pretty funny - unless you're really into beauty pageants, then maybe it's super annoying. This dude won a Miss America local qualifying contest in New Hampshire. Beautiful at any size regardless of your plumbing...

Transgender-Brian-Nguyen-Wins-Miss-Greater-Derry-2023-Netizens-Divide.jpg

And the left will tell you it's the right that has lost their minds and gone completely extreme, radical and whacko - a fat guy with a mental disorder winning a women's beauty pageant is of course perfectly normal and if you don't understand it, you're a bigot!

Last edited:
Even if that person didn't have a dong...how did he win? He might be the ugliest of the bunch.

Even if that person didn't have a dong...how did he win? He might be the ugliest of the bunch.

If you were single and said you wouldn't date him, it's only because you're trans and fatphobic - I think I just came up w/ a new social justice warrior term, "transfatphobe."

Seriously though, while it wasn't exactly a packed field, I think "might be the ugliest" is awfully generous.

Okay, like... I'm "Leftist" and I don't even know where that pic came from (or care.)

you guys need to stop obsessing about trans people and cross dressers... it's kinda creeping me out.

Okay, like... I'm "Leftist" and I don't even know where that pic came from (or care.)

you guys need to stop obsessing about trans people and cross dressers... it's kinda creeping me out.

I don't think I'm obsessing. I find it funny. You don't see the humor in a big fat guy winning a Miss America qualifying event?

Alright, this one is actually pretty funny - unless you're really into beauty pageants, then maybe it's super annoying. This dude won a Miss America local qualifying contest in New Hampshire. Beautiful at any size regardless of your plumbing...

Transgender-Brian-Nguyen-Wins-Miss-Greater-Derry-2023-Netizens-Divide.jpg

And the left will tell you it's the right that has lost their minds and gone completely extreme, radical and whacko - a fat guy with a mental disorder winning a women's beauty pageant is of course perfectly normal and if you don't understand it, you're a bigot!

It's probably anti-semitic somewhere in there as well surely!

Last edited:
Going to be real awkward when the Miss America pageant happens and Trump wanders in to the dressing areas during outfit changes (just because he can) and realizes one of the contestants has a bigger dick than he does.

you've gone from "this problem doesn't exist" to "stop obsessing" after just a few months worth of examples indicating the problem does in fact exist. Progress.

And as I said and Tom agrees, this one is pretty hilarious. Reminds me of a quote I saw after Caitlin Jenner won woman of the year, something like "this proves men are better than women at everything, including being women."

If you can't laugh at instances like these, then it's not the other side that's taking this too seriously.

Last edited:
Going to be real awkward when the Miss America pageant happens and Trump wanders in to the dressing areas during outfit changes (just because he can) and realizes one of the contestants has a bigger dick than he does.

Are you implying men don't belong in women's dressing areas? That's very 1950s of you. They're spaces of belonging for everyone!

you've gone from "this problem doesn't exist" to "stop obsessing" after just a few months worth of examples indicating the problem does in fact exist. Progress.

And as I said and Tom agrees, this one is pretty hilarious. Reminds me of a quote I saw after Caitlin Jenner won woman of the year, something like "this proves men are better than women at everything, including being women."

If you can't laugh at instances like these, then it's not the other side that's taking this too seriously.

I dunno... you seem to be the one who posts about it and brings it up all the time.

Maybe the admins can make a "transgender/non-binary issues" section of the board you can moderate, weirdo.

I don't think I'm obsessing. I find it funny. You don't see the humor in a big fat guy winning a Miss America qualifying event?

It's funny in a "cheesy joke your aunt emails" kinda way, but not like "rolling on the ground laughing" way.

(My aunt doesn't usually find a way to tack a political argument on to her lame jokes though.)

It's funny in a "cheesy joke your aunt emails" kinda way, but not like "rolling on the ground laughing" way.

(My aunt doesn't usually find a way to tack a political argument on to her lame jokes though.)

sounds like your aunt is probably about as funny as you - and in case you're wondering, people laughing AT you doesn't mean you're funny.

I dunno... you seem to be the one who posts about it and brings it up all the time.

Maybe the admins can make a "transgender/non-binary issues" section of the board you can moderate, weirdo.

sounds like a space/role more appropriate for you as you're the one who is passing judgement on people for having a good laugh.

Last edited:
So Krysten Sinema has left the Democratic Party.

Don?t know what is the difference that will make, if any.

She is a tough one to categorize.

Given that she waited until the Senate race in GA was decided, this seems like more of a rejection of DC partisanship than anything else since as you say, she's tough to categorize. She'll most likely caucus w/ Dems or at least vote with them on most issues.

That thing that never happens happened again. I hope the parents of these girls aren't transphobes that freak out over their daughters "rights" to privacy and safety.

That thing that never happens happened again. I hope the parents of these girls aren't transphobes that freak out over their daughters "rights" to privacy and safety.

These stories are hard to follow. Was the transgender that kicked the two real girls asses originally a boy that is now a girl or was it a girl that wants to change into a boy?

These stories are hard to follow. Was the transgender that kicked the two real girls asses originally a boy that is now a girl or was it a girl that wants to change into a boy?

he IS a boy that thinks he's a girl and dresses like a girl. He was in the bathroom in violation of Oklahoma law which states people are to use the bathroom that matches the sex on their birth certificate.

Apparently he was trying to pay the girl back for some clothes he stole from her and ended up kicking the shit out of her because she ignored him. He then kicked the shit out of one her friends because she yelled at him to stop. Presumably, ignoring someone and yelling at them to stop kicking the shit out of your friend are forms of transphobic violence and the kid was probably just protecting his feelings.

Last edited:
he IS a boy that thinks he's a girl and dresses like a girl.

Thanks

I wish they would describe the person like this vs. transgender male or Transgender female. I get confused if they are talking about their current state or what they were, or what they want to be.

Back