Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Culture Thread: Libtards and Republitards are Killing the US

In an attempt at bipartisanship yesterday, Biden recognized and called on to be acknowledged Republican representative Jackie Walorski of Indiana at a WH Presser.

She?s been dead for months, but it?s the thought that counts.

In an attempt at bipartisanship yesterday, Biden recognized and called on to be acknowledged Republican representative Jackie Walorski of Indiana at a WH Presser.

that's so funny. He's clueless.

Maybe he was having a near death experience...he was looking into the light and was asking if she was up there? My advice to Joe...head towards the light!

I thought it was some sort of charity or other event she had championed, and that's why he called her name. I don't think he'd otherwise even know some GOP back-bencher like her by name.

It's funny though. You KNOW his aides probably reminded him that she was dead 800 times before the appearance. They can only prop him up so much...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeSantis did something similar, thanking all the governors both R & D who helped or are helping with disaster relief. I don't think he asked any dead people to stand up though.

DeSantis did something similar, thanking all the governors both R & D who helped or are helping with disaster relief. I don't think he asked any dead people to stand up though.

I heard a clip of him thanking the Biden administration. Good. That?s what I think should be done more often.

That said, remember this?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SRV5Y1JCGRI

Maybe when Joe finally was picked to be the nominee for an office that had the word president in it, he really thought he could heal cripples and raise from the dead.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NEmScsUkbo4

whatever he has, it looks like Kamala might have contracted it...

Here she is touting the very important relationship and alliance we have with North Korea

Look on the bright side - she finally went on a border tour. It was in South Korea, but you gotta start somewhere. Maybe she went to get some photos planning to photoshop USBP agents over the South Korean soldiers to use as visual aids next time she talks about how secure our border is.

Last edited:
I thought it was some sort of charity or other event she had championed, and that's why he called her name. I don't think he'd otherwise even know some GOP back-bencher like her by name.

It's funny though. You KNOW his aides probably reminded him that she was dead 800 times before the appearance. They can only prop him up so much...

Sort of. She had co-sponsored legislation that established the conference Biden was speaking at.

Three other members of Congress also sponsored the bi-partisan act.

I?m not aware that any of the other three are dead.

This is as good a place as any for this observation. California, like pretty much all states, has ballot propositions on the ballots for the general election.

The ads are pretty funny. Generally, the ads supporting the ballot proposition claim that if the ballot proposition doesn?t pass everybody?s going to die. On the other hand, the ads that are against the ballot proposition all say that if the ballot proposition does pass, everybody is also going to die.

This is as good a place as any for this observation. California, like pretty much all states, has ballot propositions on the ballots for the general election.

The ads are pretty funny. Generally, the ads supporting the ballot proposition claim that if the ballot proposition doesn?t pass everybody?s going to die. On the other hand, the ads that are against the ballot proposition all say that if the ballot proposition does pass, everybody is also going to die.

?Dammed if you do, damned if you don?t.?
- Bart Simpson

Last edited:
while I agree 100% that trans males shouldn't be playing against females due to a competitive advantage, but are female heads softer and more susceptible to concussions? Because that dude could have done the exact same thing to a male volleyball player.

while I agree 100% that trans males shouldn't be playing against females due to a competitive advantage, but are female heads softer and more susceptible to concussions? Because that dude could have done the exact same thing to a male volleyball player.

I did a search engine search and pretty much everything reveals what is obvious - men?s bones are thicker and denser, including the skull.

Probably the trans person would not have caused that much injury to another male, and probably a real woman would not have hit the ball as hard as the trans person did.

That said, there are head injuries in volleyball in both the men?s and women?s game, but on the face of it makes sense that it would all be minimized with the simple obvious rule - if you were born with a dick, you compete against other athletes also born with dicks.

Off the court feel free to live your best life.

I did a search engine search and pretty much everything reveals what is obvious - men?s bones are thicker and denser, including the skull.

Probably the trans person would not have caused that much injury to another male, and probably a real woman would not have hit the ball as hard as the trans person did.

That said, there are head injuries in volleyball in both the men?s and women?s game, but on the face of it makes sense that it would all be minimized with the simple obvious rule - if you were born with a dick, you compete against other athletes also born with dicks.

Off the court feel free to live your best life.

I guess I didn't realize that. I guess I should have googled it before spouting off :tup:

Whether or not that spike would concuss a male isn't really the point Women's reflexes/reaction times are definitely slower and they're not used to seeing 70mph+ spikes, it's not part of their game. He can do things other girls can't do and aren't equipped to handle. Like McEnroe said about Serena Williams - if she tried to compete with men, she'd be ranked somewhere in the high 200s. That difference also probably puts them at greater risk of injury.

Edit: FYI, I replied before reading Tinsels post about relative bone density. It's about both fairness and safety.

Last edited:
Whether or not that spike would concuss a male isn't really the point Women's reflexes/reaction times are definitely slower and they're not used to seeing 70mph+ spikes, it's not part of their game. He can do things other girls can't do and aren't equipped to handle. Like McEnroe said about Serena Williams - if she tried to compete with men, she'd be ranked somewhere in the high 200s. That difference also probably puts them at greater risk of injury.

Edit: FYI, I replied before reading Tinsels post about relative bone density. It's about both fairness and safety.

I still have questions about Venus and Serena's true identity. Both look like men to me.

Whether or not that spike would concuss a male isn't really the point Women's reflexes/reaction times are definitely slower and they're not used to seeing 70mph+ spikes, it's not part of their game.

There are mixed volleyball leagues and competitions that have specific rules to prevent injuries because of this. If there were no safety concerns, you know there would be a mixed event at the Olympics just like there is for tennis.

There are mixed volleyball leagues and competitions that have specific rules to prevent injuries because of this. If there were no safety concerns, you know there would be a mixed event at the Olympics just like there is for tennis.

You have to make allowances. I ruptured my achilles tendon playing co-ed touch football while covering a guy running a crossing pattern - I stopped as quickly as I could from a full sprint because I didn't want to turn a 120# girl coming the other way in the crossing pattern into a grease spot in the middle of the field. Recovering from that injury was one of the worst things I've been through physically, but I'd probably do it again because that girl easily could have gotten hurt a lot worse.

Last edited:
Back