Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Culture Thread: Libtards and Republitards are Killing the US

Eh, maybe but even Republicans in Mass are pretty liberal - like the current governor?

I know, right?

In blue Massachusetts, it is claimed by many that Republican Governor Romney laid out the blueprint for what would become the ACA (?Obamacare?).

See what I did there with the word play?

I know, right?

In blue Massachusetts, it is claimed by many that Republican Governor Romney laid out the blueprint for what would become the ACA (?Obamacare?).

See what I did there with the word play?

I don?t. What am I missing?

Last edited:

Newsom and DeSantos (that?s how Newsom says his name) have been having a fun little back and forth; I was wondering why wouldn?t the Florida governor send the refugees to Cali, then I thought ?sending more illegal aliens to California would be like sending California more sun.?

Listening to the hue and cry I?m thinking ?what the hell, they?re already fuckin? refugees - how much worse can it get for them? They?re headed to one of the most sought after vacation destinations on the planet! Those people gotta be saying ?I love America!??

Martha?s Vineyard Residents React To DeSantis Flying Migrants To Island

Some of my favorites...

?If Ron DeSantis keeps this up, I?m going to have to reduce my campaign contributions to him from $10,000 to $9,950.?

?Well of course they?ll summer here, but where do they live most of the time??

?Our community has risen up to put together about two weeks of goodwill for these migrants.?

?I have an empty 17-bedroom Victorian not yet on the market?have they been preapproved for a loan yet??

Greg Abbott Sends Hundreds Of Migrants To DeSantis? House To Teach Him Lesson About Stealing Idea

Migrant flight reportedly headed to near Biden's Delaware beach house -White House

GEORGETOWN, Del., Sept 20 (Reuters) - The White House on Tuesday said it was aware of reports of a flight carrying migrants to an area near President Joe Biden's vacation home in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, and would work with state and local officials to help the migrants if they arrived, while condemning it as a "political stunt."

Florida's Republican Governor Ron DeSantis did not confirm reports of the flight on Tuesday nor did he indicate if he was behind the action. Last week, he took credit for a pair of planes that dropped off nearly 50 migrants, mostly from Venezuela, on the wealthy vacation island of Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts, with no warning.

Man admits to running over teenager he suspected of ?links to extreme right political group?

So, by the left's standards, Joe Biden is clearly responsible for this murder but shockingly, no one in the media is calling out his rhetoric for the obvious and successful call to violence that it is. Add it to the list of violent things the left does that the media is ignoring or downplaying. Maybe they're letting Biden off the hook because apparently, the murderer was drunk at the time.

The headline is a bit misleading - the guy ran the kid over after an argument over politics.

Last edited:
Man admits to running over teenager he suspected of ?links to extreme right political group?

So, by the left's standards, Joe Biden is clearly responsible for this murder but shockingly, no one in the media is calling out his rhetoric for the obvious and successful call to violence that it is. Add it to the list of violent things the left does that the media is ignoring or downplaying. Maybe they're letting Biden off the hook because apparently, the murderer was drunk at the time.

The headline is a bit misleading - the guy ran the kid over after an argument over politics.

Are you trying to compare this to Charlottesville, or some of those guys who intentionally ran into BLM protestors?

Martha?s Vineyard Residents React To DeSantis Flying Migrants To Island

Some of my favorites...

?If Ron DeSantis keeps this up, I?m going to have to reduce my campaign contributions to him from $10,000 to $9,950.?

?Well of course they?ll summer here, but where do they live most of the time??

?Our community has risen up to put together about two weeks of goodwill for these migrants.?

?I have an empty 17-bedroom Victorian not yet on the market?have they been preapproved for a loan yet??

Greg Abbott Sends Hundreds Of Migrants To DeSantis? House To Teach Him Lesson About Stealing Idea

When I first heard the story, I assumed DeSantis was flying people that had been like sitting in a camp in FL up there, but then I heard he sent an agent to San Antonio, TX (?!?!) to promise random Hispanic immigrants like Applebee's gift cards to get on a plane.

He's really mastered the "Do Literally Anything You Can to Grab a Headline, and Ignore Anything Of Substance" political strategy. Which is smart, I'm not knocking it.

Don?t go running other people over, period.

It?s just rude.

It?s a bad look.

Also, how do you go running over anyone in North Dakota?

There are just so many more places where a person can drive where people aren?t than where they are.

Don?t go running other people over, period.

It?s just rude.

It?s a bad look.

Also, how do you go running over anyone in North Dakota?

There are just so many more places where a person can drive where people aren?t than where they are.

My understanding is people there still congregate in towns. They don't all stand equidistant apart from eachother across the state. I was as surprised to learn that as you probably are

Are you trying to compare this to Charlottesville, or some of those guys who intentionally ran into BLM protestors?

See #512. Don?t go running people over.

When riots break out, instead of driving toward them, drive away from them instead.

My understanding is people there still congregate in towns. They don't all stand equidistant apart from eachother across the state. I was as surprised to learn that as you probably are

They are intentionally not social distancing in protest of the draconian COVID-19 pandemic lockdowns and other oppressive mandates imposed by Faucci and the CDC and WHO.

They are intentionally not social distancing in protest of the draconian COVID-19 pandemic lockdowns (lol) and other oppressive mandates imposed by Faucci and the CDC and WHO.

Damn, still? They should probably get over it by now.

Last edited:

No. I'm not comparing this murder to any other act or event. It's the reaction or lack thereof to the act that I'm pointing out. I'm calling out the hypocrisy of the media and prominent Dems who have tried to blame Trump, DeSantis or any other conservative for inciting violence and getting people killed because of their policies, beliefs or rhetoric.

The playbook has been to claim positions they don't like are calls to violence (Jan 6, questioning trans ideology, being pro life, etc) - simply disagreeing with them will put peoples' lives in danger. Yet somehow they don't connect this obviously politically motivated murder to Biden, the FBI and a litany of other prominent leftists calling Trump supporters radicals, dangerous and a threat to democracy.

Last edited:
Damn, still? They should probably get over it by now.

In North Dakota, people claim to wake up every day fearing that they could be locked down that day, even though statistically it?s wildly improbable, just the way BLM protestors wake up every day fearing that it could be the day they are gunned by a racist cop.

They are intentionally not social distancing in protest of the draconian COVID-19 pandemic lockdowns and other oppressive mandates imposed by Faucci and the CDC and WHO.

and apparently putting themselves at risk of getting run over. Being an activist is dangerous business. It's probably best to just get the shot and do whatever else Biden, Fauci, Trudeau, Schwab, etc tell us to do.

Last edited:
333978_image.jpeg

Back