Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ferguson, MO

Yeah doesn’t bare any of the hallmarks of antifa fascists. Therefore, it must be a cop who casually broke windows in the hopes it would inspire mass arson. What incentive could an ex spouse have to identify the person as their former spouse?

Let me post an LOL in advance of next time you accuse thumb of posting conspiracy theories from Infowars.

Yeah doesn?t bare any of the hallmarks of antifa fascists. Therefore, it must be a cop who casually broke windows in the hopes it would inspire mass arson. What incentive could an ex spouse have to identify the person as their former spouse?

Let me post an LOL in advance of next time you accuse thumb of posting conspiracy theories from Infowars.

Thumb don't post shit from infowars.

Also, you sound like the biggest, MAGA hat wearing, denying, dumbshit right now.

What am I missing? Got what on video, a guy smashing windows?

Yeah doesn?t bare any of the hallmarks of antifa fascists. Therefore, it must be a cop who casually broke windows in the hopes it would inspire mass arson. What incentive could an ex spouse have to identify the person as their former spouse?

I'm not labeling who or what group he represents. But a white dude dressed in all black specifically strolls up to the store before looting began and starts popping windows with a hammer? It's pretty suspicious. Obviously some people will fill in their own blanks. Turok jumped to off duty cop, you jumped to ANTIFA. I frankly have no clue and don't wish to guess. Just seems extremely suspicious and out of place.

U.S. attorney general says outside agitators taking over anti-police protests

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Attorney General William Barr said on Saturday “outside radicals and agitators” have hijacked protests in U.S. cities over the death of an unarmed black man in police custody in Minneapolis.

“Groups of outside radicals and agitators are exploiting the situation to pursue their own separate and violent agenda,” Barr said in an on-camera statement.

“It is a federal crime to cross state lines or use interstate facilities to incite or participate in violent rioting and we will enforce those laws,” he added.

Last edited:

Mayor Carter says he has been told that every person arrested in Saint Paul last night was from out of state

Annotation2020053017.jpg

I'm not labeling who or what group he represents. But a white dude dressed in all black specifically strolls up to the store before looting began and starts popping windows with a hammer? It's pretty suspicious. Obviously some people will fill in their own blanks. Turok jumped to off duty cop, you jumped to ANTIFA. I frankly have no clue and don't wish to guess. Just seems extremely suspicious and out of place.

My first guess would be anarchist.

I didn’t “jump” to antifa nor am I drawing any conclusions from it or making any of this about race. And Turok jumped to “undercover” not “off duty” cop - pretty big difference even though both a pretty stupid. I’m just pointing out how ridiculous it is to jump to the conclusion that because the guy is white he is likely an undercover cop. Even more ridiculous is the idea that one guy breaking a few windows was the catalyst for a massive riot and looting spree, let alone the torching of a single store. Apparently, according to shitheads like Thumb, challenging that narrative Turok is pushing is about the dumbest thing anyone could think and indicative of a diehard trump supporter.

Last edited:
Could be a white supremist trying to push a racist narrative.

People often join the demonstrations of groups they hate trying to make the demonstrations violent.

That shit happens a lot.

Could be anything.

I didn?t ?jump? to antifa nor am I drawing any conclusions from it or making any of this about race. And Turok jumped to ?undercover? not ?off duty? cop - pretty big difference even though both a pretty stupid. I?m just pointing out how ridiculous it is to jump to the conclusion that because the guy is white he is likely an undercover cop. Even more ridiculous is the idea that one guy breaking a few windows was the catalyst for a massive riot and looting spree, let alone the torching of a single store. Apparently, according to shitheads like Thumb, challenging that narrative Turok is pushing is about the dumbest thing anyone could think and indicative of a diehard trump supporter.

Fair enough.

I don't think one was (or could) be the catalyst. It certainly didn't help. And I am curious if this was a lone wolf type of thing or if there were others like him. From statements made by Barr, the Mayor, and others it's plausible.

Could be a white supremist trying to push a racist narrative.

People often join the demonstrations of groups they hate trying to make the demonstrations violent.

That shit happens a lot.

Could be anything.

I was thinking that too. I remember instances of never Trumpers spray painting Trump 2016 back in the elections. I'm sure there are many examples across the board.

Thumb don't post shit from infowars.

Also, you sound like the biggest, MAGA hat wearing, denying, dumbshit right now.

My deepest apologies to Tigermud for mixing him up with your dumbass. I assure you mud, it was unintentional.

Apparently, according to shitheads like Thumb, challenging that narrative Turok is pushing is about the dumbest thing anyone could think and indicative of a diehard trump supporter.

It's not that you "challenged" the narrative, it's that you offered a secondary conspiracy theory that the ex-wife had some incentive to name the alleged guy in question.

It's funny because you did the exact thing you were going to "LOL" about.

My deepest apologies to Tigermud for mixing him up with your dumbass. I assure you mud, it was unintentional.

Thumb could use more infowars David knight is especially good, thumb wants infowars removed from existence though. Sad

Last edited:
In situations like this lots of looters, rioters etc.. care nothing about Floyd and what happened. Just an opportunity to get free stuff.

Back