Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ferguson, MO

I am seeing a lot of Caucasian faces amongst the demonstrators.

Now, maybe they’re not protesters at all – maybe they are, or some of them are, undercover police from a nearby town, or anarchists, or members of the Ku Klux Klan or Nazis with a secret agenda to wreak havoc and destruction.

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Thumb could use more infowars David knight is especially good, thumb wants infowars removed from existence though. Sad

This sounds just like a Trump tweet, maybe you like him so much because you two share a brain?

I don't want infowars removed, you don't know shit about what I want, but again, I'm not surprised in the least.

infowars is absolute garbage IMO, but other people think different, and they have a right to exist.

I DON'T, however, have a problem with how they have been censored on private party platform for breaking CoC, or violating ToS, or when the dipshit in charge gets his ass sued off for making up outrageous lies and trying to pass it off as real.

This sounds just like a Trump tweet, maybe you like him so much because you two share a brain?

I don't want infowars removed, you don't know shit about what I want, but again, I'm not surprised in the least.

infowars is absolute garbage IMO, but other people think different, and they have a right to exist.

I DON'T, however, have a problem with how they have been censored on private party platform for breaking CoC, or violating ToS, or when the dipshit in charge gets his ass sued off for making up outrageous lies and trying to pass it off as real.

Infowars, BlazeTV, etc serve a purpose. If I see someone use it as a source, I know how slanted their opinion is. Same with Fox and MSNBC, just to a greater degree. It's kind of nice.

It's not that you "challenged" the narrative, it's that you offered a secondary conspiracy theory that the ex-wife had some incentive to name the alleged guy in question.

It's funny because you did the exact thing you were going to "LOL" about.

That?s not a conspiracy theory, it?s pointing out the ridiculous theory and it?s flimsy evidence.

Could be a white supremist trying to push a racist narrative.

People often join the demonstrations of groups they hate trying to make the demonstrations violent.

That shit happens a lot.

Could be anything.

People were saying this about the agitators or violent people at Trump rallies during the 2016 campaign.

Last edited:
People were saying this about the agitators or violent people at Trump rallies during the 2016 campaign.

Yeah, sgg made this point in #691; he referred to them as ?never Trumpers? and the pedant in
me has been feeling the need to use a teachable moment, a la Obama, who often misused instances like this to make ?teachable moments? - so why should I be any better than the former President?

?Never Trumpers? were not just anybody who didn?t want Trump. Never Trumpers were establishment Republicans who, as Trump was marching toward the Republican nomination, viewed the potential nomination of Trump as being the deathnell of the Republican Party and pushed registered Republicans to vote for anybody on the primary ballot who wasn?t Donald Trump. The movement was led by Mitt Romney, as Mark Short notes here @ 3:38.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iL0ehemrUTg

I?ve stated before, had Trump not been the presumptive nominee by the time Republican primary rolled around to my berg, I would have again registered as a Republican and voted for Ted Cruz or anyone else with a mathematical shot at beating Trump. I would have been never Trump.

Crime and civil disobedience was not characteristic of the never Trump movement.

Agitators at Trump rallies were more likely Antifa.

Yeah, sgg made this point in #691; he referred to them as ?never Trumpers? and the pedant in
me has been feeling the need to use a teachable moment, a la Obama, who often misused instances like this to make ?teachable moments? - so why should I be any better than the former President?

?Never Trumpers? were not just anybody who didn?t want Trump. Never Trumpers were establishment Republicans who, as Trump was marching toward the Republican nomination, viewed the potential nomination of Trump as being the deathnell of the Republican Party and pushed registered Republicans to vote for anybody on the primary ballot who wasn?t Donald Trump. The movement was led by Mitt Romney, as Mark Short notes here @ 3:38.

Agitators at Trump rallies were more likely Antifa.

I'm all about teachable moments. I always thought I was a never Trumper but it turns out I just think he's a stupid cunt with a really big mouth.

giphy.webp

Thanks Tinsel!

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ed3467e5a4d68002fb93427

I'm all about teachable moments. I always thought I was a never Trumper but it turns out I just think he's a stupid cunt with a really big mouth.

giphy.webp

Thanks Tinsel!

Maybe you?re kinda never Trump - you?re, I think, more of a Repub than a Dem - as am; but I?m registered non-partisan and most recently I voted for a Dem for her party?s nomination for president.

When the primaries came to your town, would you have voted against Trump in the Repub primary if he weren?t already the presumptive nominee? If you woulda, I?d say that makes you never Trump at heart.

I don?t really think Trump is stupid but he sure is a see ya next who it would behoove to wait and weigh his communications before he pops off.

Notice how I slammed both Obama and Trump in the same post? Equal opportunity critic.

giphy.webp

Thanks Tinsel!

So my suspicions have been confirmed - you are Antifa! Do you own black clothes, a gas mask and a ball peen hammer? Can you account for your whereabouts for the past 6 days?

Last edited:
Maybe you?re kinda never Trump - you?re, I think, more of a Repub than a Dem - as am; but I?m registered non-partisan and most recently I voted for a Dem for her party?s nomination for president.

When the primaries came to your town, would you have voted against Trump in the Repub primary if he weren?t already the presumptive nominee? If you woulda, I?d say that makes you never Trump at heart.

I don?t really think Trump is stupid but he sure is a see ya next who it would behoove to wait and weigh his communications before he pops off.

Notice how I slammed both Obama and Trump in the same post? Equal opportunity critic.

I wouldn?t have voted for him in the primary, in fact I didn?t but not because I was a never Trumper. Rather because I wanted Ted Cruz to be President.

John Kasich all day.

He's stupid in ways I don't think a head of state should ever be. He certainly has an acumen for other arenas. I don't think he's Sarah Palin stupid. (Look at me, I'm a sexist.)

So my suspicions have been confirmed - you are Antifa! Do you own black clothes, a gas mask and a ball peen hammer? Can you account for your whereabouts for the past 6 days?

I do own some old band T shirts, an N95 from some woodworking projects, and a hammer. Shit. Identity crisis confirmed.

at the risk of taking this thread further off-topic, I think Rubio is too much of an establishment type that owes a big part of his success to special interests. In a way, same with Kasich - as a former hitter at Goldman Sachs I think he's too much of an establishment, crony capitalist Republican.

at the risk of taking this thread further off-topic, I think Rubio is too much of an establishment type that owes a big part of his success to special interests. In a way, same with Kasich - as a former hitter at Goldman Sachs I think he's too much of an establishment, crony capitalist Republican.

He reminds me of Pete Buttigieg in that they seem like they were created in a factory by their political party to check as many boxes as seemingly possible.

They come off as authentic as a Kardashian in an Instagram post.

On a less like note, I just headed out of the heart of the city of Los Angeles municipal services for the San Fernando Valley in Van Nuys, and shit is starting to get hot right there…

Back