Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ferguson, MO

Something ain't right about George Floyd's death. He's not resisting arrest. Cop is kneeling on his neck like he's planting flowers. Hands in his POCKETS!?! Other cops stand around and...watch? Then Floyd passively...passes out? Dies on the scene? EMS arrives and plops him on a stretcher without administering any aid? Something is very wrong here.

EDIT: Notwithstanding that the US is a tinderbox where sneezing in public causes outrage, and the POLICE can't project the fallout from pinning a black man to a curb, let alone letting him die on under a cop's knee? It just doesn't add up.

Who wants these riots to occur? And why? And why is not the MSM asking these questions instead of getting comments from LeBron?

Last edited:
something is definitely not right - the cops claim he resisted but there's no video evidence of that and even if he had, he was clearly subdued, no need to kneel on his neck for 8 minutes.

Does video show they didn't administer aid? I only watched one that showed the victim and bystanders begging the cop to get off his neck. The article I read said something like paramedics weren't able to generate a pulse, which I assumed meant they administered aid but were unsuccessful. It did say fire dept and EMS had to find the victim themselves when they arrived on a chaotic scene because cops weren't answering their questions.

Last edited:
something is definitely not right - the cops claim he resisted but there's no video evidence of that and even if he had, he was clearly subdued, no need to kneel on his neck for 8 minutes.

Does video show they didn't administer aid? I only watched one that showed the victim and bystanders begging the cop to get off his neck. The article I read said something like paramedics weren't able to generate a pulse, which I assumed meant they administered aid but were unsuccessful. It did say fire dept and EMS had to find the victim themselves when they arrived on a chaotic scene because cops weren't answering their questions.

They just dragged him to a gurney and flung him on it with his cuffs on.

My guess is the killer cop will commit suicide before being brought in.

I saw something yetserday about how protesters surrounded his house, and even turned away his food deliveries from grub hub, at least 4 times, though the claims were that the drivers did it once they realized who had ordered the food, but I think it was mostly out of fear of retribution.

I saw something yetserday about how protesters surrounded his house, and even turned away his food deliveries from grub hub, at least 4 times, though the claims were that the drivers did it once they realized who had ordered the food, but I think it was mostly out of fear of retribution.

Well I hope the delivery driver got paid at least. It?s not his or her fault that the customer is a murderous piece of dog shit.

No relevance whatsoever.

This script is playing out like so many other similar events. Oh, and we now “know” that the same cop had 18 complaints about his methods. Another on the scene had 6. It’s the “you knew they were risks and did nothing” folo story that so often appears after the initial incident.

No relevance whatsoever.

This script is playing out like so many other similar events. Oh, and we now ?know? that the same cop had 18 complaints about his methods. Another on the scene had 6. It?s the ?you knew they were risks and did nothing? folo story that so often appears after the initial incident.

More like the 7th or 8th incident is the catalyst in this case.

the coroner will rule the cause of death as COVID-19. he was clearly having respiratory problems.

Last edited:
I just got done working for the day so I went on line to see what was going on with that cop and the protesters. Holy crap...these people are out of control. Freaking burning down buildings. Bunch of assholes with nothing but time on their hands.

A “protestor” was shot and killed while demonstrating how upset and fed up he was with police use of excessive force by trying to loot a pawn shop. Dumb.

Back