Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

final cuts

hmmmmm durham gone.....id take a llook at Stephen hill who got cut. durham gone does leave a hole on the outside. broyles doesn't belong out there. so were left with ogltree after tate??? ya, not good.

hmmmmm durham gone.....id take a llook at Stephen hill who got cut. durham gone does leave a hole on the outside. broyles doesn't belong out there. so were left with ogltree after tate??? ya, not good.

This team is better without Durham.Wtf are you complaing about?? Only you!!

Last edited:
This team is better without Durham.Wtf are you complaing about?? Only you!!

im not complaining you douche...I hate durham. Still doesn't reverse that fact that it leaves a hole on this team of having any sort of depth at outside WR.

im not complaining you douche...I hate durham. Still doesn't reverse that fact that it leaves a hole on this team of having any sort of depth at outside WR.

Team just got better with him gone. Not worse. Broyles, Fuller, Ross are depth. They can go look elsewhere for more if they choose too.

Team just got better with him gone. Not worse. Broyles, Fuller, Ross are depth. They can go look elsewhere for more if they choose too.

ill refer you to my post you tried to rip apart when I said they can look at Stephen hill for cheap. Huge, fast and cheap...not a bad combo.

Slay, Mathis, Bentley, Vaughn, and Lawson right now. Missing anybody?

Hughes, what do you have against Broyles? I get that he's been hurt, but when he's been on the field, he's played about as well as his position in the offense could ask for.

Hughes, what do you have against Broyles? I get that he's been hurt, but when he's been on the field, he's played about as well as his position in the offense could ask for.

Nothing other than he doesn't belong on the outside. I was talking about durhams position. Broyles doesn't play there.

Slay, Mathis, Bentley, Vaughn, and Lawson right now. Missing anybody?

Not that I can think of off hand. For sure they are going to bring someone in. Austin took one look at our secondary and knew we were screwed. He tried to coach them up to no avail. No it's scan the waiver wire and try to trade but secondary depth anywhere else is going to be just as hard to find.

Ahhh okay. Must have read your post wrong.

ya ive been confusing people a lot today with my posts....maybe I need an energy drink lol. But ya...just meant with durham gone its kind of leaves a depth problem on the outside. tate is going to be best used in a slot type on crossing routes. ebron will be lining up everywhere. durham was really the only outside guy on the roster after cj. I see ogletree and Ross as the same kind of player...versatile and can be used in multiple roles....but not especially good at anything. Maybe fuller takes a big step and gets more reps than I expected on the outside???

ya ive been confusing people a lot today with my posts....maybe I need an energy drink lol. But ya...just meant with durham gone its kind of leaves a depth problem on the outside. tate is going to be best used in a slot type on crossing routes. ebron will be lining up everywhere. durham was really the only outside guy on the roster after cj. I see ogletree and Ross as the same kind of player...versatile and can be used in multiple roles....but not especially good at anything. Maybe fuller takes a big step and gets more reps than I expected on the outside???

I really don't know. I thought they'd keep Durham for that very reason. I don't really know what they saw Fuller do during the preseason that makes them think he can take Durham's role. Durham wasn't that great, but he is a big body that can make things happen from time to time. Fuller's more of a potential-guy.

I'm actually happy with management right now. Durham was a bubble guy no matter what he did last season. We've seen what he can do given the opportunity. It was time to keep a guy for his potential. Fuller probably won't see many snaps except is garbage time.

Back