Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

final cuts

We didnt make any waiver claims.

Practice squad so far. Michael Williams OT. George Winn RB. Andrew Peacock WR. Rodney Austin OG.

Texans get mallet for a 6th or 7th rd pick. Our idiot gm grabs orlovsky and trades mid rd picks for the likes of mike thomas and tahir whitehead. Maybe this goes in the "why your team sucks" thread.

Hopefully Mayhew has already placed a claim on Chris Clemons.

Texans get mallet for a 6th or 7th rd pick. Our idiot gm grabs orlovsky and trades mid rd picks for the likes of mike thomas and tahir whitehead. Maybe this goes in the "why your team sucks" thread.

Mallett is shit and a cokehead anyways. Desperation move by the Texans who have nobody to QB that team.
And Mike Thomas was a need at the time with all the injuries to our WRS. And Whitehead was a 2-3 year project and looks like he "may" be coming into his own.

Take the tampon out of vag for fuck sakes.

I'm kind of torn really.

On one hand, I like the idea of Stephan Hill. His measurables are off the charts.

On the other hand, didn't we just cut that guy, except he was white and named Kris Durham?

Mallett is shit and a cokehead anyways. Desperation move by the Texans who have nobody to QB that team.
And Mike Thomas was a need at the time with all the injuries to our WRS. And Whitehead was a 2-3 year project and looks like he "may" be coming into his own.

Take the tampon out of vag for fuck sakes.

Mike thomas....a guy who never saw the field. ...was a need?

3 year project....comming into his own cause he made tackles in a preseason game lol

Take the dumb out of your brain.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Whitehead had more sacks week of preseason than the Lions did last year.

Mike thomas....a guy who never saw the field. ...was a need?

3 year project....comming into his own cause he made tackles in a preseason game lol

Take the dumb out of your brain.

Our WRS were dropping like flies. He wasn't the answer, but they needed bodies, you fn retard. Are you that dumb? lol

And I said "maybe" Whitehead is coming into his own. He's been a STS beast and has played good in preseason. Maybe he's actually a pretty good LB. You fn putz.

And we gave up what draft picks, a 4th or a 5th?? Big deal, dumbass. Go cry to your psychiatrist about it, you fn whiny baby.

Mike Thomas was a beast for me...in Madden.

I have a tendency to throw to my slot guys too often though.

Back