Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

FISA Abuse

But do you recall. The most famous reindeer of all?

I do, but I didn?t mean to include Comet in my list - I had meant to intentionally exclude him specifically - because he had already been mentioned.

I guess I did it from force of habit.

Are the house dems going to hold mueller in contempt too for not wanting to testify, that would be funny

For those keeping track, we've gone from "there was no spying," to "the FBI used an informant on the Trump campaign, just don't call him a spy," to "ok there were multiple informants - still not spying."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...mes-baker-nervous-about-doj-inspector-general

Who is ?we? in ?we?ve gone from??

This appears to be the perspective of the author, who is writing under a pseudonym, which the author didn?t even come up with on his own-unless the contributor is actually and truly novelist Chuck Palahniuk himself-but that?s pretty doubtful.

Maybe there will be found to have been some wrongdoing-we?ll see what the investigation bears out-but what you are linking to here is completely not credible.

Last edited:
Who is ?we? in ?we?ve gone from??

This appears to be the perspective of the author, who is writing under a pseudonym, which the author didn?t even come up with on his own-unless the contributor is actually and truly novelist Chuck Palahniuk himself-but that?s pretty doubtful.

Maybe there will be found to have been some wrongdoing-we?ll see what the investigation bears out-but what you are linking to here is completely not credible.

Ah huh

Gowdy keeps suggesting it’s worse than we think and Digenova recommends five lawyers each for comet, Brenner and clapper

Back