Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

FISA Abuse

Gowdy keeps suggesting it?s worse than we think and Digenova recommends five lawyers each for comet, Brenner and clapper

Here's the video. Brennan, Clapper, Comet, all pond scum. Strozk, McCabe, Yates, pond scum. DC is a cesspool. Trump will be 100% vindicated. His campaign was wiretapped, infiltrated, spied on and set-up. Bigger than Watergate. People laughed, the media mocked, but it was all true.

https://youtu.be/opmrky-jhFw

Lynch threw comet under the bus too, things just keep looking worse for comet

They withheld exculpatory information when obtaining the FISA,,fraud on the court

Last edited:
Lynch threw comet under the bus too, things just keep looking worse for comet

Are you and JWLCOS you referring to James Comey as Comet now?

That?s cool, I respect that.

I like to think that I have something partially to do with that.

pointers-600-li.jpg

4th amendment was violated from the start
Crossfire boomerangs incoming in 7-8 days

Last edited:
Robert Mueller shot down a proposed testimony before Congress, stating that everything there is to say is already in the “largely available” Mueller Report.

The former special counsel also announced he was resigning from the Justice Dept. because the probe is over.

“I’m speaking today because our investigation is complete,” he said, adding that the report was largely available to the public.

Robert Mueller shot down a proposed testimony before Congress, stating that everything there is to say is already in the ?largely available? Mueller Report.

The former special counsel also announced he was resigning from the Justice Dept. because the probe is over.

?I?m speaking today because our investigation is complete,? he said, adding that the report was largely available to the public.

is that all he said?

is that all he said?

He emphasized specifically that the Justice Department may not legally charge a sitting president with crimes.

It?s up to the House of Representatives now to decide if they want to start impeachment proceedings.

He didn?t use the word impeachment. Instead he referred to a constitutional process reserved for the House of Representatives if there is a suspicion/evidence that a president has committed a crime.

I hope the house dems move to impeach it's just what trump needs to help ensure he wins re-election. Please keep up the TDS dems and move to impeach! Fat Jerry is already on board. just do it!

Last edited:
I hope the house dems move to impeach it's just what trump needs to help ensure he wins re-election. Please keep up the TDS dems and move to impeach! Fat Jerry is already on board. just do it!

I think you should start calling him Fat Jerry Gonadler.

Nancy Pelosi knows it would be crazy to impeach.

If everything else holds, the Democrats only need to change about 80,000 or so votes across Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

I wouldn?t be surprised if the margins of victory there were made up of Bernie supporters who were pissed as shit at Hillary Clinton and the DNC and just voted for Trump as a great big ?fuck you!?

I think you should start calling him Fat Jerry Gonadler.

Nancy Pelosi knows it would be crazy to impeach.

If everything else holds, the Democrats only need to change about 80,000 or so votes across Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

I wouldn?t be surprised if the margins of victory there were made up of Bernie supporters who were pissed as shit at Hillary Clinton and the DNC and just voted for Trump as a great big ?fuck you!?

if the election were held today I think he'd lose.

Back