Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

FISA Abuse

From today's TDS idiots projectionist file

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...ly-predicted-nine-presidential-elections-says

WRONG! trump will lose if he loses the rust belt, and the rest belt doesn't give a two shits about russia russia russia or borderline tweet obstruction the whole damn thing was concocted, attempted entrapment and fraud committed on the fisa court from the get go and this will all come out sooner rather than later.

Dems impeachment will only help. These TDS fools would be funny if they weren't so blinded by rage

Last edited:

I heard this guy on the radio just before the last election and it seems to me maybe he makes his predictions after the results are in.

It was just before the election and he wasn?t making an unqualified decision; I remember him saying that the variable would be the percentage of the vote that Gary Johnson would take, or something like.

if the election were held today I think he'd lose.

Only way he loses is if China decides to crush the market. Who would China prefer to have as an adversary? Trump or any of the democrat pissants?

Only way he loses is if China decides to crush the market. Who would China prefer to have as an adversary? Trump or any of the democrat pissants?

I don't get the feeling China is going to bend. I think their plan is to now just try and wait out 2020 and hope trump loses so they can work with the next dem appeaser and return to their rake the US over the coals deal. It may work to, Trump could very easily lose re-election if the econ tanks and it is showing massive danger signs in the bond market. It's likely all but certain recession looms. The problem I'm having is that I really don't care for any of the dem candidates right now and honestly we may all be f'k either way

Path A: Trump loses in 2020, the country ultimately descends into equally assured misery for all as the left puts us all under a tyrannical majority/Bigtech ChiCom system.

Path B:Trump wins re-election, China, NK and Iran decide they can't take 4 more years of trump and WWIII ensues they attack us first, the end result will be world wide devastation a mass death on a global scale

I'm sorry but these are the two future timelines I see right now and I really don't know which is better they are both horrible visions. Although it's possible the timeline where Hillary won is still confusing the vision. That timeline had us in a proxy war with Russia in Syria, isis far from defeated and leading to WW3 as well so yeah..not quite sure if that Path B leads to WW3 or not

anyhow.

Trump has offered legislation or investigations multiple times they refuse every time without even a second thought. There is no longer anything to discuss. Fisa boomrangs now on deck sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
I don't get the feeling China is going to bend. I think their plan is to now just try and wait out 2020 and hope trump loses so they can work with the next dem appeaser and return to their rake the US over the coals deal. It may work to, Trump could very easily lose re-election if the econ tanks and it is showing massive danger signs in the bond market. It's likely all but certain recession looms. The problem I'm having is that I really don't care for any of the dem candidates right now and honestly we may all be f'k either way

Path A: Trump loses in 2020, the country ultimately descends into equally assured misery for all as the left puts us all under a tyrannical majority/Bigtech ChiCom system.

Path B:Trump wins re-election, China, NK and Iran decide they can't take 4 more years of trump and WWIII ensues they attack us first, the end result will be world wide devastation a mass death on a global scale

I'm sorry but these are the two future timelines I see right now and I really don't know which is better they are both horrible visions. Although it's possible the timeline where Hillary won is still confusing the vision. That timeline had us in a proxy war with Russia in Syria, isis far from defeated and leading to WW3 as well so yeah..not quite sure if that Path B leads to WW3 or not

anyhow.

Trump has offered legislation or investigations multiple times they refuse every time without even a second thought. There is no longer an ything to discuss. Fisa boomrangs now on deck sooner rather than later.

Wow! I'll take Door #3, Monty!

These are precarious times but let's hope reasonable dems get on the side of America, hold their nose if they must, and vote Trump. Any of the democrat pissants will be total pushovers for China, old man Biden included. He's been in government his entire adult life. Think about that. His entire adult life has been spent as a Washington bureaucrat. He is the solution to nothing.

Trump should have done more to have Flynn’s back, Flynn will be pardoned eventually

One of the liberal memes going around these days is that Trump is some kind of monster threat to democracy. As usual, the thinking couldn't be more wrong. Trump was duly elected by the people. The threat to democracy lies in what the fucks at the Obama DOJ and FBI did. In that way, in my opinion, Watergate pales in comparison. Time will tell.

AG William Barr in CBS interview:

"I love the FBI, I think it's important that we not, in this period of intense partisan feeling, destroy our institutions. I think one of the ironies today is that people are saying that it's President Trump that's shredding our institutions. I really see no evidence of that, it is hard, and I really haven't seen bill of particulars as to how that's being done. From my perspective the idea of resisting a democratically elected president and basically throwing everything at him and you know, really changing the norms on the grounds that we have to stop this president, that is where the shredding of our norms and our institutions is occurring."

Last edited:
Trump and all of his swamp critters should all be in jail. Lock him up has true meaning to that traitor in the Oval Office. The GOP is nothing but a hypocritical organization. Lock them all up they are so anti-America. After Trump and his group go to Mitch McConnell Office next.

Last edited:
Dems to vote next week on to hold Barr in contempt or not. I hope they do

You didn?t get my joke I guess.

Do a search engine search for Harry Whittington.

But use a search engine that isn?t Google-that will send a message to Nanci P. And the rest of the chicom libdems in the HOR that Google is actually not a monopoly.

But use a search engine that isn?t Google-that will send a message to Nanci P. And the rest of the chicom libdems in the HOR that Google is actually not a monopoly.

use Duck-Duck-Go

you're correct, that went right over my head I had no idea who that was until I just looked it up on WiKi. Is that Darth Vader Cheney still kicking with that plastic heart or did he get that replaced?

Back