Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

FISA Abuse

If you don't watch Fox or Fox Business, you don't know about the conspiracy to overturn the 2016 election. None of the other news sources cover it. Worse than not covering it, they actually run cover for it!

https://youtu.be/NycT4Q6UtQo

If you don't watch Fox or Fox Business, you don't know about the conspiracy to overturn the 2016 election. None of the other news sources cover it. Worse than not covering it, they actually run cover for it!

On the bright side, if everyone was covering it, people would start complaining that the whole investigation is being drawn out. You know, like the common complaints about the Mueller investigation? But since most people don't give a shit, they can take all the time in the world.

You said it was halftime back in May. Both teams must've used all their timeouts or there was some serious commercial time sold.

Speaks to the enormous double standard that is in play in modern American society.

It's because nobody cares about the losers. If HRC won, I'm sure she'd be going through similar shit. She's just as crooked, maybe more so. It's not unfathomable to think it.

It's because nobody cares about the losers. If HRC won, I'm sure she'd be going through similar shit. She's just as crooked, maybe more so. It's not unfathomable to think it.

Maybe from Congress but not from the intel community and certainly not the media. And that?s the point. Unelected intel community bureaucrats tried to rig the election in favor of one candidate, not the other. And they set him up for removal from office after his win. That?s bullshit and the fact that ?most don?t give a shit? is a serious problem.

Last edited:
And that?s the point. Unelected intel community bureaucrats tried to rig the election in favor of one candidate, not the other. And they set him up for removal from office after his win.

Allegedly. This whole thing could be as consequential as the Mueller report. I know you called your shot and said it'd be bigger than Watergate but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Allegedly. This whole thing could be as consequential as the Mueller report. I know you called your shot and said it'd be bigger than Watergate but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

He moved the goalpost though. He later said it is going to be bigger than Watergate because it?s going to be a worse abridgment, regardless of whether the consequences would become of the same magnitude.

In other words, it?s going to be bigger than Watergate because it?s his opinion that is going to be bigger than Watergate.

If it ever comes out and if it ever does if any of em are actually held to account. They just Stringing it along until after trump loses in 2020 then brush it all under the rug

Last edited:
For any who give a shit, which, admittedly, is few, it?s being said that the Horowitz report is now very close to being released. Further, it?s being said the report will indicate the deep state intel community, FBI and Obama justice department went completely off the rails in their zeal to take the election out of the hands of the American people.

We shall see. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
For any who give a shit, which, admittedly, is few, it?s being said that the Horowitz report is now very close to being released. Further, it?s being said the report will indicate the deep state intel community, FBI and Obama justice department went completely off the rails in their zeal to take the election out of the hands of the American people.

We shall see. Stay tuned.

I?ll stick around to get the 411.

Stone guilty on all counts. he's going to prison for a long time.

Well, how about that!?!?

He was guilty he didn't handle it all properly.

https://news.yahoo.com/after-roger-...ess-against-him-feels-horrible-192720079.html

This still all goes back to the 2016 election, the DNC and Shillary and the events that lead to the Mueller probe which we are still waiting for the IG and Fisa. That all comes next. today was not a good day for Trump or anyone that supports him and he did not do himself any favors today with his stupid tweeting during the live hearing. sigh.. sometimes I really do want to stop supporting him, the problem is the dems still haven't given me a better option, going back to the chicom sell out and tyranny option isn't working to work for me. Bill had some very good advice for him yesterday, he should listen to that. It was very good advice.

Last edited:
He was guilty he didn't handle it all properly.

https://news.yahoo.com/after-roger-...ess-against-him-feels-horrible-192720079.html

This still all goes back to the 2016 election, the DNC and Shillary and the events that lead to the Mueller probe which we are still waiting for the IG and Fisa. That all comes next. today was not a good day for Trump or anyone that supports him and he did not do himself any favors today with his stupid tweeting during the live hearing. sigh.. sometimes I really do want to stop supporting him, the problem is the dems still haven't given me a better option, going back to the chicom sell out and tyranny option isn't working to work for me. Bill had some very good advice for him yesterday, he should listen to that. It was very good advice.

Just because you don't feel the Democratic party is fielding any candidates you support doesn't mean you have to be Pro-Trump you know...

Just because you don't feel the Democratic party is fielding any candidates you support doesn't mean you have to be Pro-Trump you know...

meh, disagree, not when he is the only one I agree with on almost every position. We'll end up with equally assured misery for all under the comrade and next generation dem combo. It looks unavoidable to me at this juncture. The only question is does the misery start in 2021 or 2024. Probably 2021

Stone guilty on all counts. he's going to prison for a long time.

Trump's campaign chair: convicted felon
Trump's deputy campaign chair: convicted felon
Trump's foreign policy adviser: convicted felon
Trump's national security adviser: convicted felon
Trump's personal lawyer: convicted felon
Trump's longstanding political adviser: convicted felon

iT's A wItCh hUnT !!

Well...I guess Trump was right about it being a witch hunt. That's a lot of witches.

Last edited:
Trump's campaign chair: convicted felon
Trump's deputy campaign chair: convicted felon
Trump's foreign policy adviser: convicted felon
Trump's national security adviser: convicted felon
Trump's personal lawyer: convicted felon
Trump's longstanding political adviser: convicted felon

iT's A wItCh hUnT !!

Well...I guess Trump was right about it being a witch hunt. That's a lot of witches.

Got it. So you?ll be voting for whatever candidate the loyal opposition party puts up?

Back