Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

FISA Abuse

Thanks sgg, and you?re right I heard nothing in this concerning, the president can recall and fire any ambassador he chooses to. In fact a lot of that talk in this was about trade, nafta and China and only reminds me why I support him so much. Maybe if one of those dems was just as tough with the trade, things would be different.

Last edited:
Thanks sgg, and you?re right I heard nothing in this concerning, the president can recall and fire any ambassador he chooses to. In fact a lot of that talk in this was about trade, nafta and China and only reminds me why I support him so much. Maybe if one of those dems was just as tough with the trade, things would be different.

I think it's less about the firing of the Ambassador and more that he clearly lied about knowing Parnas. Nothing will come of it, just worth mentioning. I'm honestly more concerned that this swamp creature was able to record an entire meal with the President. Guess were still draining.

The part about trade was interesting. Talking about how the only Democratic nominee he was worried about was Bernie because they share similiar ideas. I didn't expect that.

The sooner Trump is a distant memory on American the better off this country will be. Hopefully he will be voted out of office in 2020. The guy is a really bad human being. Amazing he has so many fooled.

I think it's less about the firing of the Ambassador and more that he clearly lied about knowing Parnas. Nothing will come of it, just worth mentioning. I'm honestly more concerned that this swamp creature was able to record an entire meal with the President. Guess were still draining.

The part about trade was interesting. Talking about how the only Democratic nominee he was worried about was Bernie because they share similiar ideas. I didn't expect that.

So throughout the entire 1:23m I think Parnas spoke for maybe 2 mins? Some sort of dinner party and for all we know this could have been the first time they ever met, yeah I?m sure he knows him real well from a dinner party and two mins of exchange. Trump has these things all the time with hundreds and hundreds of guests. When trump says he doesn?t know someone he just simply means he doesn?t know them well. I know lots of people but don?t really know them at all. At my church for example I know almost everyone but don?t really know any of them. Don?t even know half their names after years of attendance. Not sure why I even bother to still go. Anyway I digress, just an example in how you can know people and not know them, then nit recognize a name if you had only met them once or twice and didn?t converse with them much and lots of other people in the room

And I agree this guy taping that whole thing is troubling and I don?t rule out the possibility that Rudi got played by Russian or Ukrainian operatives. You really can?t trust any of these people

And yes if the dems don?t steal it again from Bernie he could very well win.

Last edited:
The sooner Trump is a distant memory on American the better off this country will be. Hopefully he will be voted out of office in 2020. The guy is a really bad human being. Amazing he has so many fooled.

Half the country agrees with you, the other half thinks you are the ones fooled.

Entrenched

And yes if the dems don?t steal it again from Bernie he could very well win.

There?s this Bernie activist I run into at events from time to time who tries to persuade me to register as a Democrat if I want to vote for Tulsi because if Bernie wins the first four primaries, the state committee will close the primary right down.

There?s this Bernie activist I run into at events from time to time who tries to persuade me to register as a Democrat if I want to vote for Tulsi because if Bernie wins the first four primaries, the state committee will close the primary right down.

While I think we've yet to see how low the DNC will stoop to get their guy (gal, in last year's case) that seems like a leap. But there isn't a chance in hell Biden loses South Carolina. So no worries.

A juror in the Stone case named Tomeka Hart has a Twitter history disparaging Trump, and retweeting anti-Stone commentary after Stone’s arrest, including sharing articles about the Roger Stone case, according to a masterful thread by MAGA researcher Shem Horne.

Now, court documents obtained by NATIONAL FILE (presented below) show that a Russian national who used the fake name “Henry Greenberg” when meeting with Roger Stone in 2016 admitted under oath to being a longtime FBI informant.

Trump 2016 campaign adviser Michael Caputo has submitted documentation in this article to U.S. Attorney John Durham, who is investigating corruption on the part of federal government agencies during the past presidential election.

For context, NATIONAL FILE will present some background on the Ukrainian named Alexei Rasin and the Russian who identified himself as “Henry Greenberg,” both of whom met with Stone in May 2016 in an attempt to push anti-Hillary Clinton opposition research to Stone.

Then, we present below the documents proving that one of these men served as a longtime FBI informant, including during Robert Mueller’s reign as director of the FBI. Mueller served as FBI director from 2001 to 2013 before leading the special counsel investigation into the 2016 Trump team.

https://www.infowars.com/court-docu...-up-agent-was-an-fbi-informant-under-mueller/

Last edited:
A juror in the Stone case named Tomeka Hart has a Twitter history disparaging Trump, and retweeting anti-Stone commentary after Stone’s arrest, including sharing articles about the Roger Stone case, according to a masterful thread by MAGA researcher Shem Horne.

Now, court documents obtained by NATIONAL FILE (presented below) show that a Russian national who used the fake name “Henry Greenberg” when meeting with Roger Stone in 2016 admitted under oath to being a longtime FBI informant.

Trump 2016 campaign adviser Michael Caputo has submitted documentation in this article to U.S. Attorney John Durham, who is investigating corruption on the part of federal government agencies during the past presidential election.

For context, NATIONAL FILE will present some background on the Ukrainian named Alexei Rasin and the Russian who identified himself as “Henry Greenberg,” both of whom met with Stone in May 2016 in an attempt to push anti-Hillary Clinton opposition research to Stone.

Then, we present below the documents proving that one of these men served as a longtime FBI informant, including during Robert Mueller’s reign as director of the FBI. Mueller served as FBI director from 2001 to 2013 before leading the special counsel investigation into the 2016 Trump team.

https://www.infowars.com/court-docu...-up-agent-was-an-fbi-informant-under-mueller/

I haven’t heard all of this but I did hear on the radio today that the lead juror ran for elected office as a Democrat and has a history of posting anti-Trump stuff on their Facebook page. I don’t know much about the Stone case but either his jury selection team is totally incompetent or that person lied like a rug to get on the jury. I wish we had someone familiar with the law who posts here because I’m curious if these facts are true and he/she did lie to get on the jury, is that enough to get his conviction overturned or get a retrial.

Last edited:
I wish we had someone familiar with the law who posts here

lol...I see what you did there.

I?m curious if these facts are true and he/she did lie to get on the jury, is that enough to get his conviction overturned or get a retrial.

It should be, if it isn't. I'd love to hear an argument why it shouldn't. I'm all for bad things happening to bad people but if the dude didn't get a fair trial..

Back