Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

FISA Abuse

I?ve been consistent on this from day 1
https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/2...documents-show-fbi-goal-was-to-get-him-fired/

What they did to this man is a travesty and should never be allowed to happen again! Frankly 45 failed him didn?t have his back like he should have and I?m tired of seeing more proof, it?s time for justice damit! Trump you freaking dork Less talk orange man!

He pleaded after they threatened to go after his family you pieces of unmitigated shit! This not not how we treat war hero?s in this country.

You certainly have. 45 didn't have much choice. Dismissal is way better than a pardon and pardoning would have led to another impeachment. 45 would definitely have pardoned him in time but it needed to play out.

I?ve been consistent on this from day 1
https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/2...documents-show-fbi-goal-was-to-get-him-fired/

What they did to this man is a travesty and should never be allowed to happen again! Frankly 45 failed him didn?t have his back like he should have and I?m tired of seeing more proof, it?s time for justice damit! Trump you freaking dork Less talk orange man!

He pleaded after they threatened to go after his family you pieces of unmitigated shit! This not not how we treat war hero?s in this country.

It should be considered that the travesty against Flynn is being used to open up a much larger set of travesties. Flynn is just the tip of the iceberg.

It should be hoped that the travesty against Flynn is being used to open up a much larger set of travesties. Flynn is just the tip of the iceberg.

FIFY - it's still not clear that this will actually go anywhere. These things have a tendency to be explained away (poorly) and bought and dropped by the media. If Flynn were a Democrat it might be a different story.

FIFY - it's still not clear that this will actually go anywhere. These things have a tendency to be explained away (poorly) and bought and dropped by the media. If Flynn were a Democrat it might be a different story.

Point taken. Here is why I think it will be addressed this time.

Love him or hate him, Trump is not every other politician. He ran on this- Clean up politics. Other than healthcare, which is damn near impossible to get any consensus on in this environment, cleaning up the mess that is our government is the last undone thing on his list. I will be very disappointed if he doesn't get that done. I think he will.

Pfssst never should have let him go in the place and if Flynn were to say GFY I wouldn?t blame him one bit

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1255976608365674496?s=20

I'm with you on Flynn, so I'm not trying to be argumentative on this. I'm simply posing the question....what if Trump (and Flynn) sniffed this out a long time ago and they used Flynn's situation to nail the bad guys to the wall? Because the sudden turn up of this documentation spells problems for a lot of other folks and it may very well tie them to some much bigger crimes.

If it works out that way, Flynn should get a statue on the national mall.

I'm with you on Flynn, so I'm not trying to be argumentative on this. I'm simply posing the question....what if Trump (and Flynn) sniffed this out a long time ago and they used Flynn's situation to nail the bad guys to the wall? Because the sudden turn up of this documentation spells problems for a lot of other folks and it may very well tie them to some much bigger crimes.

If it works out that way, Flynn should get a statue on the national mall.

Agree statue on the national mall would be justified!

Why hasn’t his case been thrown out yet? I’m tired of more evidence these people need to be held accountable Mr William Pelham Barr. It’s long past time

Last edited:
Nothing like lying to the FBI and pleading guilty in doing so. How do you get charges dropped from a crime that you pled guilty to?

Cuz you’re in. You’re in like Flynn.

All kidding aside, I don’t have strong partisan feelings on this.

The Justice Department rationale is laid out in the CNBC article - one may make of it what one will.

The whole debacle has reminded me of the old Mad Magazine Spy vs. Spy cartoons - I mean the entire partisan food fight we’ve seen in recent years.

Last edited:
Nothing like lying to the FBI and pleading guilty in doing so. How do you get charges dropped from a crime that you pled guilty to?

you get evidence that shows the investigation was rigged and the FBI coerced you to confess by threatening to go after your family.

loads of people have given false confessions.

This was exactly the right answer on Flynn. This stunk to high heaven from the start. There was a lot of discussion early on that he was not liked by Obama. When the entire story is told here, we may find there was good reason they didn't like him....Because the vindication of Flynn appears to be just the start here. There is all sorts of noise that this "newly discovered" evidence is being used by DOJ to indict others involved in this sordid affair.

There is one particular former FBI director that should probably retain counsel....

Because the bastards set him up that?s how

Flynn Case finally dropped for the crime of supporting and helping elect an American president May it never be allowed to happen again!

And now there is all sorts of noise that DNI is dropping something big tomorrow too.

It will be quite interesting if this case cracks the way it has been discussed in conservative circles. I read conservative writers on twitter- not your MSM folks, even at Fox News- and they have been saying this stuff for years...that there will be a tolling hour on this stuff. It appears that has started....

This member of the White House thinks that Flynn lied to the FBI.

“I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI,” Trump tweeted.

This member of the White House thinks that Flynn lied to the FBI.

“I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI,” Trump tweeted.

Trump was wrong and should have had his back I wouldn’t blame Flynn one bit if he told trump to go fly a kite

You don’t treat American war hero’s like they did this man

Last edited:
Again, perhaps we should consider the notion that Trump and Flynn wanted it this way. This very well could have been their way of setting up the people that tried to take out Trump. Perhaps this is the way they planned to get at the other players from the obama administration. Somebody like Flynn doesn't lie. I think this was all done on purpose. Keep in mind that Trump was aware of the spying very early on and was criticized for tweeting as much very early in his administration. MSM commentators said he was nuts. But Admiral Mike Rogers apparently told Trump about the whole thing, which is what got Trump to move his transition team out of Trump tower.

One thing about Donald Trump....he knows how to make things happen and he's on record in many interviews pre- presidency that if someone screws him, he will screw them back in spades. We might be about to find out how much.

As astounding as it might sound...this would appear to be headed right back to obama. The documents released today make it clear he was intimately involved in meetings to put this whole sting in motion. By the way....Biden was in the same meetings. Sally Yates says so on the record in the transcripts released today.

Last edited:
Back