Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: Jets @ Lions *Monday Night* Thread

Cooter getting shitcanned is my new goal for the season. Maybe he'll go on a bender and get himself fired for doing something silly

Seriously JBc’s offense is absolute garbage . Only 10 fucking points . He was retained because they coddle Stafford and never ask him to much.

Matt never makes anyone around him better . It’s all gunslinging yards and comeback frills and still no playoff wins. Embarrassing how mush talent he has but that interception for a touchdown from a 10 year guy is a embarrassment.

I trade him for picks if I could get a haul and tear this team apart.

Last edited:
get in a league with friends. I've been in one for 10+ years with friends all over the country. We have a blast with it...a good way to keep in touch as well.

I did for a long time . Won some and lost some . It got boring .

Fantasy football just isn’t going to do it for me anymore either, the lions have ruined me from being able to find joy in much of anything. I think This will be my last year in fantasy leagues too. On the bright side maybe now I can finally just go all in on fighting the globalist and not be distracted by this meaningless horseshit franchise

Last edited:
Joe Marciano special teams coach could be fired first .

2 missed field goals
Jets 137 punt return yards and a td.

So that I am not accused of jumping on a bandwagon when they win a Superbowl before the Lions, I am going to be the #1 fan of the next NFL expansion team.

I would like to think it?s a fluke game in which everything went wrong, like the pats game vs Kansas City to open last season. But I know after watching preseason that?s not true. Matt Patricia shouldn?t have been an nfl head coach. He hired his friends and New England trash. Unfortunately he hadn?t coached long and didn?t coach anywhere besides one place so his connections are extremely limited and poor. Oh well, staffords career will be wasted by Quinn and Patricia. Typical, SoL.

I would like to think it’s a fluke game in which everything went wrong, like the pats game vs Kansas City to open last season. But I know after watching preseason that’s not true. Matt Patricia shouldn’t have been an nfl head coach. He hired his friends and New England trash. Unfortunately he hadn’t coached long and didn’t coach anywhere besides one place so his connections are extremely limited and poor. Oh well, staffords career will be wasted by Quinn and Patricia. Typical, SoL.

Damn that’s depressing. But after preseason I was worried too. Some Lions players look like they don’t even give a shit anymore. How can Matt not be ready to coach ? he has been a assistant so long.

Last edited:
Can't even begin to imagine what is in store as yet for these bums when they play contenders @ home and on the road.

Golladay looked good. That is all.
Oh and I guess we didn't give up a sack.

Last edited:
I would like to think it?s a fluke game in which everything went wrong, like the pats game vs Kansas City to open last season. But I know after watching preseason that?s not true. Matt Patricia shouldn?t have been an nfl head coach. He hired his friends and New England trash. Unfortunately he hadn?t coached long and didn?t coach anywhere besides one place so his connections are extremely limited and poor. Oh well, staffords career will be wasted by Quinn and Patricia. Typical, SoL.

So, it's Patricia's fault Stafford was oblivious to everything out there tonight? I'll give Patricia a few more games, it's Stafford I'm worried about. He didn't look NFL worthy tonight. Big arm, shit for brains

So, it's Patricia's fault Stafford was oblivious to everything out there tonight? I'll give Patricia a few more games, it's Stafford I'm worried about. He didn't look NFL worthy tonight. Big arm, shit for brains

That's going to be a hot take but I don't think you're wrong at all for it.

So that I am not accused of jumping on a bandwagon when they win a Superbowl before the Lions, I am going to be the #1 fan of the next NFL expansion team.

I had some hope that the USFL champion Michigan Panthers would eventually become an AFC expansion franchise back in the mid-80s.

I honestly think the Jets D is really good, but still a pathetic and benchworthy performance by Stafford. I think he needs competition. Hes far too comfortable

He was beyond awful but again his coordinator was not very good either . Another awful game to start the game. Then right after we were down 24-17 we went back to the run instead of keeping the hurry up going which worked on the previous possession..

Still can’t believe Stafford was baited into that pick 6 . That was pop warner crap.

WE NEED TO USE THE PASS TO SET UP THE RUN WiTH THIS LINE Damn it all.

Last edited:
I usually get over games pretty quick but damn what the hell happened..

Back