Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Bears Thread

This is a great adjustment by cooter on the playcalling. The bears adjusted to the lions tearing them up downfield by essentially just dropping everything back. So now the lions are counteracting that by drawing up plays that are essentially like run plays in space, just throwing lineman out on the edges and going with it.

Wtf
They are acting like they are up 2 scores ..

My god get a damn td and not a fg attempt out damn doors.

Those last 2 plays were so predictable in their outcome!!!!!

Last edited:
Then we turtle it up and get too conservative. Cmon man! You were doing so good too. I would throw a wide receiver screen on this next play. Bears keep dropping back, so get em sleeping here.

Why don't we try to score TDs at times like this? Its like Caldwell is playing for a fg. Does he want it to stay a 1 score game. Go for the TD, always

Then we turtle it up and get too conservative. Cmon man! You were doing so good too. I would throw a wide receiver screen on this next play. Bears keep dropping back, so get em sleeping here.

This is a perfect example of a game that Caldwell is just going to go into a shell as long as we have the lead. Even if it's only by a point.

Why don't we try to score TDs at times like this? Its like Caldwell is playing for a fg. Does he want it to stay a 1 score game. Go for the TD, always

Hi IS playing for a FG. I bet this play is thrown short of the first down. We're just going to try to get it closer for a field goal.

Glad to be wrong. Good play!

Last edited:
Back