Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Bears Thread

They came out looking terrible but managed to put it together in the 2nd quarter, hopefully they build off this.

On the bright side of the defense looking terrible, the offense looks to be really taking off. Kenny Golladay is gonna be something is he stays healthy.

So defense scored 7, gave up 17 (7 of which was after a midfield turnover)

Lions offense scored 14.

Neither had a great half against a below average team, but nice to have a lead while not playing our best.

After yet another slow, slow start, the Lions are finding their rhythm. While Detroit's run game is still way off, Matthew Stafford has been on target and that's led to the Lions coming back (again) from a first-quarter double-digit deficit.
Detroit is 2-1 this season when trailing by double digits in the first quarter.
The rest of the NFL has only won four games combined when trailing by double digits in the first quarter, according to ESPN Stats and Information.
This, frankly, is just the type of team Detroit is -- and has been -- under Jim Caldwell. The Lions seem used to this situation, even though it seems like not the best one to be in.

My lord can we ever take advantage of a lead and come out ready to put a team away damn it all.

Lol, good start to the second half. A loss by abdulah. Why try, why fucking try?

Wait wait wait......do you mean to tell me pressure can cause poor throws?

No fucking way.

I remember bears trick plays on Monday or Thursday night a few weeks back .

Back