Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Bears Thread

Have to give some credit to the weapons and Cooter that was some wide open dudes he was throwing to.

But Stafford did look much better this drive.

3rd and 13 throw while being hit in the ribs to a guy Who hadn't made his break yet. On the money. First down.

I think we could Spread the field and hand off a quick hitter to one of our rb maybe .

Wouldn't in be GREAT if they could actually do a Patriots style last possession/first possession score?

Lol.....I can't help you if you think that was just a throw. Stafford is controlling this game.

bears secondary playing worse than i expected. Guys are running wide open but Stafford is putting it right on them in the 2nd qtr. 1st qtr Stafford was brutal.

Last edited:
Back