Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

They need to just operate like they have 3 minutes left in the game on every possession. All this talent and what, 130 yards passing?

Calvin 4 catches
Tate 2 catches third quarter is almost over.

tate and calvin only had 1 good game together on the field. im not surprised. id bring up whos fault that is...but everyone on here would start crying like little babies.

Glad everyone likes a 35 yard punt. If it was an actual punt everyone would be complaining about the shitty punt.

The justification of our QB throwing a INT being ok is a joke.

Seriously, why is this team always like this? Slow starts and strong finishes. Every god damn year. even though we've changed coaches, still.

If the defense would've played like they are suppose to this might be a bit more enjoyable

Go fuck yourself you fucking know nothing. You wouldn't know football if it pumped you in the ass. He was most assuredly outside the tackle box and he threw it over the head of a wr.

The LT was lined up on left hash. If the rule is the same as the LOS than he was in the tackle box when he released the throw.

Regardless with throwing it over the head of a WR I don't think it deserved to be called.

lol we might have a first down. that was a viscous tackle.

Glad everyone likes a 35 yard punt. If it was an actual punt everyone would be complaining about the shitty punt.

The justification of our QB throwing a INT being ok is a joke.

Nobody said it was ok, but when your QB lofts a bomb up in the air and it's picked off deep...it's not that bad. Chill out

The LT was lined up on left hash. If the rule is the same as the LOS than he was in the tackle box when he released the throw.

Regardless with throwing it over the head of a WR I don't think it deserved to be called.

I guess we have to stop trying to argue with people that cant watch tv and comprehend whats going on.....

I didn't see the WR....but I only have a 60" tv so maybe I would have seen him on a 65" tv.

Back