Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

Generally not one to complain about coaches but these offensive play calls are shit.

Lombardi IS PUTRID AS A PLAY CALLER...

bell THIRD AND INCHES..NOPE
SLOW TRP BACK RUN TO RIDDICK..

Most predictable shit ever. Sweet, now we can get "beat like a drum" Lucas in the game

Butt Fumble Sanchez looks like shit, again, eh? I had to laugh when Eagles fans and media were talking about him like he's something special.

I guess we have to stop trying to argue with people that cant watch tv and comprehend whats going on.....

I didn't see the WR....but I only have a 60" tv so maybe I would have seen him on a 65" tv.

There were two running towards the sideline. I wouldn't of considered it intentional grounding, but wouldn't of been pissed if they called it, because it was borderline.

I only have a 50", so I could of mistaken a couple specs of dust for lions players on my tiny TV

6 points. 3 from a pick that set us up at the 20. Not Staffords fault at all...

It's not. Sims penalty, bad run/sack, Calvin drop, bogus OPI, bogus spot, two 3rd and 1 stuffs. Not Stafford at all.

Will Lombardi open the playbook

sooner or later if I was a decent as Matt is I would just start changing
the plays... Lombardi just flat out sucks..

Back